The Global Marketing team brings to life the unique promise of Hilton's portfolio of brands by defining, creating, and delivering exceptional multi-channel marketing campaigns designed to drive business results.What will I be doing?
The Analyst Platform Fulfillment & Event Activation is responsible for supporting the management of the Hilton Honors Experiences Platform and the execution and evaluation of events for internal and external partners.
The ideal candidate will spend their time developing an understanding of the business, our partners, the competitive landscape, and the target audience to deliver engaging, cost-efficient, and memorable experiences.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Intake of all Hilton Honors Experience submissions
- Write copy and select and size images for every Hilton Honors Experiences submission
- Stage Hilton Honors Experiences via the Experiences platform and share with collaborators for approvals and manage trackers
- Push Experiences to live site and manage any maintenance issues
- Fulfill all Experiences (2 step process coordination with experience owner and member, including mailing tickets, event information, etc.)
- Manage Experiences inbox including liaise with members, submitters, stakeholders
- Manage platform vendor CDI and any platform enhancement requests
- Handle the production resources and schedule for assigned events, based on internal needs
- Manage external agencies and provide guidance as needed
- Day-to-day administration of events and programs including supporting venue selection, placing orders, BEO review, monitoring vendors, travel planning, facilitating attendees, run of show, supervising registration, tracking RSVPs, answering questions, and resolving issues
- Manage day-to-day with agency coordinating deliverables for events, including managing approval process and creative versioning, guest list, etc.
- Lead venue and rooming logistics for events & artist connections
- Coordinate with partners on production schedules & deliverables for overall ROS
- Partner with brand teams for cross-collaboration on events
- Serve as key project manager for team, including, management of master decks, monthly marketing distribution calendaring, reporting/optimization
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Able to wrangle multiple points of view to ensure final execution is signed off by key partners
- Relationship builder and effective communicator with the ability to lead cross-functional projects
- Ability to collaborate, partner, and work in tandem with global and regional leaders and partners
- Highly organized project manager
- Ability to remain calm under pressure situations without losing focus on customer-service
- Ability to thoroughly review, proofread and provide feedback on a variety of documentation including but not limited to internal communications plans and objectives, RFPs, etc.
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- One (1) year of Professional Experience
- Six (6) months of Event Planning Experience
- Travel up to 20%
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of marketing, partnerships, and event planning
- Two (2) years of Project Management Experience
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.