From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to Hilton Connected Room that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature, and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners, and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.What will I be doing?
As the Associate, Technology Field Services Hotel Manager, you will provide technical and telecommunications leadership to the properties within the cluster. Your leadership will include effectively communicating managing, and delivering systems and procedures that work within Corporate and Brand IT and Telecom standards. You will run project plans and deliver the implementation and upgrades of major projects that are completed on time and within scope. You will also support hotels within your cluster with business solutions such as installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining, and upgrading all hardware to ensure optimal performance. In addition to this, you will support the troubleshooting of problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, providing end-user training and assistance.
More specifically, you will:
What are we looking for?
- Set up and maintain computer software and hardware for Team Members.
- Direct, set up, maintain and monitor property servers including back-ups, property LAN performance, telecom systems, and workstations.
- Administrate hotel systems including supporting the hotel IDM Administrator. You will assist with registration as required.
- Run and monitor PBX system performance to assure reliable and uninterrupted operation of hotel telephone communications.
- Watch and solve problems related to the entire communications system to resolve if the problem is telephone hardware or cable.
- Test and evaluate hardware and software to figure out efficiency, reliability, and compatibility with existing systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor equipment repairs while facilitating correction of PBX alarm conditions.
- Deliver training to new users, relocating existing users with telephone extensions, calling features, voicemail, and access codes.
- Coordinate monthly company cell phone usage and equipment, ensuring that the most efficient plans available are utilized.
- Maintain accurate controls to make sure that all hotels meet SOX, PCI, and PABP security requirements.
- This includes evaluating systems to ensure hotels align with corporate standards.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Project management with an aptitude for implementing and leading departmental processes, procedures, and objectives to ensure success
- Collaboration that brings to bear positive partnerships with vendors, corporate IT teams, and hotel Team Members
- Problem solvers, who guide the department’s progress and who advise on key issues to facilitate the way we make decisions
- Supporters of ongoing training and building a Culture of Learning
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Two (2) years of professional experience in Technology or a related field
What is it like working for Hilton?
- Bachelor’s Degree, or Associate’s Degree plus six (6+) years of Technology related experience, or High School Degree/GED plus twelve (12+) years of Technology related experience
- Five (5+) years in Technology
- Cisco or Microsoft certifications
- Experience administering networks in a Windows Server/Workstation environment, preferably in an environment with more than 50 nodes and 2 or more domains (Applicable Microsoft certifications:
- MCSA, MCTS or MCITP for Windows Server, MCDST for workstations)
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Hilton offers its eligible team members a comprehensive benefits package including medical and prescription drug coverage, dental coverage, vision coverage, life insurance, short-and long-term disability insurance, a 401(k) savings plan, paid time off, and our travel discount. The salary for this role varies by applicable and specialized experience and location (Colorado applicants: Please click here
for additional information.).