Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.What will I be doing?
Are you looking to be an integral part of the team by supporting our sales group? Hilton is looking for Sales Coordinators to support our sales team's auditing and administrative needs, as well as help with reporting and lead and Request for Proposal (RFP) management for multiple Hilton Sales teams.
You will collaborate across many management levels throughout the Sales team. You will aid our sales accounts and assist with eliminating duplicated efforts, automation, and the optimization of new valuable and differentiated services. You will work with Management to support a culture aligned with the greater Hilton Sales and Commercial Services teams, evolving the teams into the most coveted ally in hospitality. This will help shorten selling timelines, drive efficiency and consistency, and improve performance and get results.
What are we looking for?
- Execute multiple groups and meeting space leads and/or transient RFPs.
- Work as the dedicated follow-up for accounts and account owners and call support for both customers and hotels.
- Make valuable contributions to the role in a way that makes you critical to our organization's success.
- Work within a dynamic, open, and diverse environment.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with all levels of internal and external partners.
- Ensure hotels provide a full and accurate accounting of booking credit. You will participate in the audits and appeals process.
- Handle inbox coverage for your clients to address out-of-office situations, and Fires & Favors support for accounts, either through Guest Assistance or directly with hotels.
- Handle expenses, invoices, travel, and events as needed.
- Perform a daily review of available performance reporting passionate about business demands and work on action plans to address your respective Sales team's opportunities.
- Collaborate, build and maintain documentation for both internal and external customers
- Participate in and support the completion of annual departmental objectives
- Stabilize your workload and prioritize work with the greatest impact.
- Participate in recurring, informative, team-building, and cross-team events with the sales teams.
- Build ideas to troubleshoot the team's current stressors and contributors to work/life balance issues and areas where time or resources are wasted.
- Partner with Commercial and IT teams on Sales system improvement testing.
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Advanced written, and verbal communication skills, including the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely
- Deep understanding of the systems that power Hilton’s sales infrastructure is helpful
- Extremely organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities and optimally handle concurrent demands to prioritize responsibilities
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- One (1) year of work experience in administrative roles that requires a high level of prioritization skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience in or exposure to any combination of the travel industry, sales systems, project management, or direct sales roles
What is it like working for Hilton?
- BA/BS Bachelor’s Degree
- Five (5) years of experience working in a hotel sales and marketing office
- Three (3) years of experience in or exposure to any combination of the travel industry, sales systems, project management, or direct sales roles
- Experience with office/business accounting
- Bilingual (Spanish) strongly preferred
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton
: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands
. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits
such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive
environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog
to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of their role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.