With thousands of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travellers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
The Digital Product Manager – Greater China & Mongolia will own product roadmap and delivery, drive and optimize China digital channels especially on Hilton China iOS App by working as part of the team to design, develop, and manage localized and personalized digital capabilities, features & user experience for Hilton guests and Honors members. This position will be expected to work within an agile framework, and collaborate closely with the China commercial team, China digital IT team and vendors on targeted features, content, campaign and result data analytics required allowing Hilton to maintain its position as a leader in hospitality.
What are we looking for?
The Digital Product Manager – Greater China & Mongolia (GCM) is always working on behalf of our guests and Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Lead the overall product requirements management process, as well as prioritizing features in the backlog, evaluate and articulate tradeoffs, to ensure the team is clear on working priorities.
- Work closely with China commercial team and other stakeholders to ensure clear understanding of product requirements.
- Revise epics, author user stories and document complex systems and seek feedback from diverse viewpoints, lead the scrum team to do sprint planning as well as participating in grooming sessions with development teams.
- Partner with project manager, UI / UX, development, QA / UAT and cross functional teams to successfully deliver planned releases according to the roadmap.
- Conduct the routine product management tasks such as monitoring daily KPI matrix, competitor analysis, new technology / solution evaluation, etc.
- Collaborate daily with internal project manager, UI / UX designer, developer, QA / UAT team, DevOps, Security, Compliance and Legal, support teams to maximize the power of Hilton China digital capabilities.
What will I be doing?
As the Digital Product Manager – GCM, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- BA / BS / Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training / experience.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
- Proactive personality with a can do attitude.
- Understanding of China digital landscape and market trends, digital environment and customer behavior especially for hospitality industry.
- Self-starter, who takes initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change.
- Experience and ability to work in a matrix environment with multiple functions in a large multi-national company.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to influence across organization boundaries, rich vendor management experience.
- Ability to balance competing demands.
- Ability to work effectively with diverse teams in diverse locations.
- Proficient in both Chinese and English to meet business needs.
- Possess good knowledge of APIs, content management, campaign workflow and ticket system.
- Good sense of data analysis.
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Capable of dealing with ambiguity and uncertainty while remaining focused on results and deliver consistently.
- Dedicated, ambitious individual with good time management and attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of Atlassian Stack (Jira, confluence) and Agile methodologies.
- Good knowledge of Content Management System (CMS), difference between frontend and backend, database, powerBI, etc.
- Good knowledge of Alipay, Wechat Pay and Wechat public account related configuration.
- Knowledge of Adobe AAM, Target or other campaign management tools.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from legendary luxury hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!