A Director of Finance
is responsible for overseeing, directing and administering all financial operations of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.What will I be doing?
As the Director of Finance
, you would be responsible for overseeing, directing and administering all financial operations of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
What are we looking for?
- Direct and administer all financial operations of the hotel to include, but not limited to, asset protection, financial reporting, systems management, hotel-wide budget and forecasting, department management, and meeting participation and facilitation
- Ensure compliance with all Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Serve as financial advisor to hotel management and ownership
- Monitor and approve all sales, purchases, salaries and expenses of the hotel
- Assist and counsel department heads in the interpretation and analysis of financial data, recommending courses of action to maximize hotel profitability
- Prepare annual plan, projections and budgets
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision and professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Recruit, interview and train team members
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!