*** This position can be located in Dallas, TX; Atlanta, GA, Chicago, IL or Orlando, FL ***
Hilton’s Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 4,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton’s “commercial engine” and are key to Hilton’s ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing:
As part of the Americas Marketing Team, eCommerce Consulting Group is the consultative partner that represents the voice of the Hilton Marketing Engine, dedicated to building a strong marketing & e-commerce framework throughout the lifecycle of a hotel. ECG has two subteams that focus on specific areas to drive success.
- Core Hotel Support: Supports each point of the marketing funnel
- Key Hotel & Partner Support: Provides specialized support for high profile hotels and above property contacts
The Innovation and Technology Support Role will focus on driving efficiencies within ECG with additional support to other groups within Americas Marketing. Hilton’s combined Regional Marketing and eCommerce Team will be responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through focused Destination Marketing, hotel-level eCommerce consulting, and a series of Specialty functions. The Manager of eCommerce Innovation will act as a strategic partner within the Regional Marketing and eCommerce Team to head innovation that inspires change and develops new processes. This role is responsible for helping research, design, develop, and analyze strategies and solutions to meet business targets. Expect to manage and attain partner and leadership relations to ensure outcomes are on schedule.
- Define and develop new tools, technologies, and efficiencies to drive marketing initiatives
- Discover opportunities to build innovative solutions while supporting strategy and implementation
- Run projects, timelines, results, and communication between enterprise and hotel level teams
- Work cross-functionally with partner team to promote efficiencies
- Define and measure Key Performance Indicators from products developed; report out on wins and opportunities
- Train teams and distribute new products within the organization
- Lead and direct different cross-functional programs and projects of varied sizes and types concurrently
What are we looking for:
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Creative problem solver that enjoys finding solutions to complex situations
- Strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, who can take sophisticated technical aspects and communicate them to team members who are not as proficient in technology
- High-level knowledge of Excel, focusing on pivot tables, advanced formulas, and VBA
- Experience with web-based programming languages
- Experience with API
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Three (3) years of Digital Marketing or eCommerce experience including SEO, Paid Search, Email marketing, etc.
- Two (2) years of Microsoft Excel using pivot tables, VBA, and heavy data transfers
- Three (3) years of demonstrating the ability to discover opportunities and effectively communicate findings to internal/external partners while creating & executing a plan of action
It would be useful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Hands-on experience with data and visualization tools such as Adobe, Tableau, or MicroStrategy
- Utilization of apps with Microsoft Teams such as Power Automate, Sharepoint, and Lists
- Experience with data connection tools such as Alteryx
- SCRUM Master or Project Management Experience
- Hospitality Industry Experience
- Bachelor's Degree
What is it like working for Hilton?
The future of hospitality is bright at Hilton: a leading global hospitality company with a diverse portfolio of world-class brands. Dedicated to filling the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, we have welcomed more than 3 billion guests in our more than 100-year history. Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture, and we are consistently named among one of the World’s Best Workplaces.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members, so they can Thrive, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as workplace flexibility, career growth and development, and our Go Hilton travel discount program. Hilton prioritizes understanding and integrating our Team Members’ unique perspectives and voices—along with those of our Guests, Owners, Suppliers, and Partners—to cultivate a diverse and inclusive environment for all. Check out the Hilton Careers blog and Instagram to learn more about what it’s like to be on Team Hilton!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We will ensure that qualified individuals with protected disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions of his or her role, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Other suggested jobs
- Assistant Executive Housekeeper - FranchiseSurprise, AZ, United States
- Director of Sales - FranchiseSan Luis Obispo, CA, United States
- Director of Operations - FranchiseHawaii, United States
- Restaurant Manager - FranchiseSan Luis Obispo, CA, United States
- Restaurant Chef - Hilton Houston AmericasHouston, TX, United States