The beautiful Hilton Los Angeles Airport LAX is looking to add an Overnight Bistro Attendant (Full Time) to our team!
This is for a full-time overnight schedule that requires availability to work 8 hour shifts. Weekends and holiday availability required. Must have 2 years of customer service experience and a friendly disposition. Any prior barista or coffee experience is highly preferred. What will I be doing?
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you would be responsible for preparing and replenishing food and beverage service. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Complete opening and closing side work to include, but not limited to, stocking chinaware, silverware and tableware, tending to the coffee machine and/or grinder, retrieving food and beverages from the kitchen
- Retrieve and store chinaware, silverware and tableware
- Restock, clean and prepare the kitchen
- Organize and display breakfast and move chairs and tables as needed
- Display the bar according to established standards including, but not limited to, retrieving ice, cutting condiments, setting bottles, etc.
- Monitor inventory and ensure quality condition of all chinaware, tableware and silverware
- Respond to guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
“The employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.”
Hilton LAX is and Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. The Employer will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring. What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!