Develop and implement goals and strategies through the revenue management process that result in effective and improved financial performance for Hilton branded hotels and other St. Joe Hospitality hotels.
Essential Job Functions
· Strategically coordinate the revenue management and distribution strategy processes and procedures for multiple hotels, maximizing room revenue and growing market share.
· Develop and implement revenue strategies through all inventory management systems.
· Conduct competitive analysis on a regular basis.
· Analyze, identify, and execute pricing decisions based on supply, demand, booking patterns and competitor pricing information.
· Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each property.
· Lead weekly revenue strategy meetings.
· Budget and forecast occupancy and revenue based on demand and market trends.
· Work with the Reservations Manager on selling guidelines, increasing conversion rates, rate strategy, revenue goals, etc.
· Improve revenue and market penetration performance v. LY and budget goals, as well as provide ways to improve performance strategies.
· Review and refine the future strategies for both Group and Transient segments.
· Responsible for assessing, analyzing, and pricing group business as well as monitoring group pickup, cut-off dates and wash percentages.
· Prepare and distribute daily, weekly, and monthly pace reports, forecasts, segmentation, channel production, STAR analysis, promo production, comp set analysis and any additional reports as needed.
· Audit reservations and the property management system for discounting and accurate market segmentation.
· Analyze and positively affect RevPar and RevPar Index against the comp set on the STR report.
· Ensure rate and availability parity through all booking channels.
· Build rates, packages, promotions and booking links in all necessary systems.
· Manage and oversee strategy for all 3rd party distribution including implementing promotions and maintaining accurate content.
· Evaluate performance of distribution partners and contracted rates (OTA, FIT, tour operator, corporate, consortia, groups, etc.).
· Assist with setup and configuration of new hotels in all revenue management, channel management, reservation and reputation management systems.
· Special projects and tasks as needed.
As Revenue Manager, you would be responsible for monitoring, managing, and maintaining group and transient inventories to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage and maintain group and transient inventory controls including, but not limited to, room accommodation and rate inventory controls, roll-in controls, group inventory and cut-off dates, implementation of blackout dates, maintaining demand information and managing sellout strategies in partnership with Front Office
· Serve as primary liaison with Front Office, Sales and Marketing and Reservation to maximize inventory and profitability
· Develop, monitor, and adjust sales and pricing strategies
· Conduct competitive and demand analyses and provides critical analysis of chosen strategies, room statistics and general demand factors to ensure the most effective and efficient balance between demand and availability
· Conduct forecasting, review all competitive shops, review demand, convention, and city event calendars, maintain data on competitor products and maintain historical data on events and performance
· Monitor and develop other team members performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision professional development, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
· Recruit, interview, and train team members
· Manage the department and participate in and facilitate meetings
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent required; however, any combination of education, experience and training within a hotel may also be considered.
· Minimum of 3-5 years revenue management experience. Hilton Experience is plus.
· Strong mathematical and analytical skills with proficiency in Excel.
· Proficiency in property management, revenue management, channel management and marketing CRM systems preferred.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
· Attention to detail and organizational skills are a must.
· Strong time management skills and ability to prioritize work.
What are we looking for?
Hilton and St. Joe Hospitality have been leaders in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton and St. Joe Hospitality remain beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
· Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
· Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
· Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
· Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
· Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
· Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
· Customer Focus
Company Vision & Values
Our team at St. Joe is made up of servant-hearted leaders who are passionate about hospitality and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. We value integrity and uphold our company’s standards in providing Southern hospitality at its finest. We believe that excellence is in the details, so we strive to enrich each guest experience by getting things right from the very first time.
Full time team members are eligible for benefits after 30 days of employment. These Florida Blue benefits include a traditional PPO plan with co-payments, a high deductible PPO plan with a Health Savings Account (H.S.A.), or an HMO (Health Managed Organization). If you select the plan with the H.S.A, the company contributes to your account (prorated based on start date).
There are two dental plans through MetLife; one with traditional coverage and one with orthodontic coverage. Our vision plan is through EyeMed. St. Joe covers the cost of the short-term disability insurance, so you are always covered in the event of an unexpected illness. We cover a percentage of the cost for your long-term disability insurance. We want you to not have financial stress if life throws you a curve.
We know that you do not want to work for the rest of your life and St. Joe is committed to helping you achieve that goal. Our 401K plan is managed through Vanguard and is a safe harbor plan which holds a guarantee of our commitment to matching your contributions. We match 100% of your first 3% of your earnings and 50% of your next 2%.
This job posting is for a position at a hotel that is owned and operated by an independent franchisee. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment practices, including recruiting, hiring, salary, benefits and compensation decisions, and the collection and processing of the personal data that you provide on this website. If you accept this position, you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Hilton. You will not be eligible from compensation or benefits from Hilton. You will be eligible for compensation or benefits only as may be provided to you by the independent franchisee.