The recently renovated Embassy Suites Atlanta Buckhead
is looking for a Rooms Coordinator to join their team! This beautiful property has 326 suites and is in the Buckhead fashion district between Lenox Mall, Phipps Plaza, and The Shoppes at Buckhead - just blocks from MARTA rail station! As a Rooms Coordinator, you would be Responsible for all pre-registration, room blocks, and handling all special reservation requests for individuals and groups, all while providing superior property knowledge in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Ideal candidates for this position will have 1 years' experience using OnQ PMS, excellent phone/email correspondence skills and a positive attitude, as well as the ability to multi-task efficiently.
Shift Pattern: candidates should be available to work shifts starting between 8 and 9 am, ending between 4 and 5 pm
Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour What are the benefits of working for Hilton?*
Hilton is proud to support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Go Hilton travel program: 100 nights of discounted travel
- Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
- Hilton Shares: Our employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - you can purchase Hilton shares at a 15 percent discount!
- Maternity and parental leave, including 12 weeks of paid leave for birthing parents and four weeks of paid leave for eligible Team Members, including partners and adoptive parents
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)Flexible shifts and days off
- Comprehensive Health Insurance coverage for you and your family, including Telemedicine and at-home care via AmazonCare
- Mental health resources including free counseling through our Employee Assistance Program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- 401K plan and company match to help save for your retirement
*Available benefits may vary depending upon property-specific terms and conditions of employmentWhat will I be doing?
As a Rooms Coordinator, you would be Responsible for all pre-registration, room blocks, and handling all special reservation requests for individuals and groups, all while providing superior property knowledge in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specific tasks required of the position include:
What are we looking for?
- Processing reservation request calls as appropriate, assists internal and external customers
- All pre-registration, room blocks, and handling all special reservation requests for individuals and groups
- Processing group reservation information including rooming lists, suites, resumes and billing requirements
- Communicating and verifying information between Meeting Planners, Housing Bureaus and Front Office
- Reviewing group pick up and assisting in ensuring proper availability of room types/balancing as necessary using OnQ RNI
- Preparing all VIP key packets and making special arrangements for VIPs as needed
- Providing clerical support and assistance to management
- Performing other duties as directed by the Director Sales, Director of Rooms or Director/Manager of Front Office
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!