- Permanent Part-Time Opportunity
- Generous Team Member benefits
- Ability to work from home once trained
With thousand of hotels in over 100 countries and territories, Hilton offers countless opportunities to delight. From an open door to a welcoming smile and an exceptional experience, we offer the millions of travelers who stay with us every year a welcome they will never forget. In addition to our flagship brand, Hilton Hotels & Resorts, the family of brands includes Waldorf Astoria, LXR, Conrad, Canopy, Curio Collection, DoubleTree, Hilton Garden Inn, Hampton and many others.
If you appreciate the impact global travel can have on the world, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Hilton Team Member. Because it’s with Hilton where we never forget the reason we're here: to delight our guests, Team Members, and owners alike.
What will I be doing?
In your new role you will be responsible for developing and expanding current existing accounts while building relationships with continuing and new customers.
- Working with a small team, all selling and achieving set sales targets for an expanding portfolio – currently for 24 hotels within Australasia.
- Researching potential customer’s needs to maximise potential and conversion
- Communicating with hotel based sales team any customer requests
- Contracting and completing RFP’s for requested hotels
- Understand current corporate market conditions and competitor set in each city
- Arranging tours of inspections with hotel sales teams as required
- Handle all telephone calls in a professional manner and demonstrate high standards of customer service at all times
- Seek proactive opportunities to increase sales and conversions with the team
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
- The ability to be flexible and change as needed
What are we looking for?
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills are required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook computer programs and confidence in your ability to quickly adapt to the use of hotel and sales software systems
- Fluent in the English language in order to communicate professionally with guests and team members, both in person and over the telephone
- A passion for delivering exceptional guest experiences
- Exceptional rapport building skills with both customers and your sales and support team
- Proven ability to close sales
- An outgoing and positive personality
- Be highly organised, able to work independently and have strong administration skills
- Experience in Leisure Sales and working with the inbound industry
It would be advantageous for you to demonstrate the following capabilities
- Demonstrated experience working in sales with set targets
- Knowledge of the Salesforce Account Management System
- Comprehensive training and support for your new role
- Flexible working opportunities
- Team member only discount global Hilton room rates
- Discounts of up to 25-50% on products and services in participating Hilton outlets
- Access to Hilton University training, offering more than 3000 learning programs
- Career development planning opportunities