To provide Sales Administration Support to the Head of Sales and execute commercial activities with a strong marketing and social media focus to exceed owner expectations concerning revenue generation and market share.
What will I be doing?
Duties & Key Responsibilities
• Execute duties as assigned by the Commercial & Sales Manager (=Head of Sales) or General Manager.
• Support the Head of Sales by executing commercial tasks related to Sales, ECommerce, PR & Marketing
• Implement the hotel´s marketing plan to bring business to the hotel
• Own the hotel’s presence on social media and ensure its presence is appealing, positive and relevant to the target groups the hotel wants to attract as future customers or TMs
• Compile and create commercial reports and statistics on request of the Head of Sales
• Execute detailed action plans to support the revenue generation and beat the competition.
• Actively and independently manage allocated accounts to achieve high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty
• Invest time in searching for innovative approaches to generate revenue, sharing them on a regular basis with the Head of Sales and Sales Manager
• Help ensuring that all rates are loaded correctly in systems / channels
• Be a positive and active contributor in meetings (e.g. Hotel Huddles) to help achieve / maintain a high level of trust & engagement in the hotel across departments.
• Invest time to become a confident, very good Sales Professional and regularly seek opportunities to grow and learn from more experienced colleagues.
• Pro-actively seek opportunities to give a helping hand to the operations team through times of stress to help driving a very high level of cross departmental collaboration.
• Volunteer to participate in company campaigns such as Travel with Purpose and become an outstanding HGI Brand Ambassador
• Be a role model for others in regards to Hilton Garden Inn brand behaviours.
What are we looking for?
A Sales Executive serving Hilton brands is always working on behalf of our Guests and working with other Team Members. To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviours, skills, and values that follow:
- Positive attitude and good communication skills
- Commitment to delivering a high level of customer service
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure and under own initiative
- Experience in a sales role with a proven track record to close a sale
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of local market
- Knowledge of hospitality
- Passion for sales and for achieving targets and objectives
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!