Join us as a Senior Sales Manager
and be a part of the newest luxury hotel in downtown LA, Conrad Los Angeles
! As part of the highly anticipated billion-dollar The Grand LA project, this is the 7th Conrad Hotel in the U.S. and the 1st in California.
Located in the most exciting state-of-the-art development to come to DTLA, this luxurious 28-story hotel will have over 300 rooms, a spa, 16,000 square foot rooftop with a pool deck, over 13,000 square feet of event space, and 6 food and beverage outlets. This includes a signature restaurant & bar, a signature bar, rooftop restaurant, lobby bar, pool, and in-room dining all in partnership with Chef Jose Andres' award-wining restaurant group, ThinkFoodGroup .
In this role, you will ensure the hotel's business travel segment financial goals are met. Increase overall BTS sales volume by developing key relationships with new BTS accounts and growing production with assigned existing accounts. At the same time, delivering a high level of service focusing on building long-term, value-based customer relationships.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years hotel Business Travel and Leisure segment sales experience. Luxury and Hilton experience is preferred.Want to get an inside look?
Take a virtual tour
, Facebook About The Grand LA
The Grand LA combines lifestyle, arts, and culture to provide a truly unique experience in Los Angeles. It is at the epicenter of downtown LA’s cultural corridor across from the Walt Disney Concert Hall with two towers, a 45-story residential and 28-story hotel
, and more than 176,000 square feet of retail space anchored by chef-driven restaurants and a collection of shops, entertainment, and hospitalityWhat will I be doing?
As a Senior Sales Manager, you would be responsible for serving as the hotel representative to prospective clients and customers who need to rent rooms, meeting space, food and beverage service, etc. Specifically, this includes but is not limited to:
What are we looking for?
- Respond to sales inquiries, initiate new sales, prospect and qualify leads and solicit potential clients, entertain clients, conduct site visits and answer questions, determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel.
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals.
- Work with various departments to ensure requested services are provided to customers.
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands
. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!The Benefits
– Hilton is proud to have an award-winning workplace culture ranking #2 Best Company To Work For in the U.S.
We support the mental and physical wellbeing of all Team Members so they can Thrive personally and professionally in a diverse and inclusive environment, thanks to innovative programs and benefits such as:
- Health insurance
- Career growth and development
- Team Member Resource Groups
- Recognition and rewards programs
- Go Hilton travel discount program
- Best-in-Class Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Supportive parental leave
- Employee stock purchase program (ESPP) - purchase Hilton shares at 15% discount
- Debt-free education : Access to a wide variety of educational credentials (ex. college degrees, high school completion, English-language learning, digital literacy, professional certificates and more)
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.