Spa Concierge - Part - Time - Spa Department
The beautiful Waldorf Astoria Monarch Beach is looking for an expereinced part time Spa Attendant to join this dynamic team! The ideal candiidate would have availability to work weekends and Holidays with shifts ranging from 6:00am-1:30pm and 1:15pm-8:15pm. Expereince in a Luxury setting is a must!
The Spa Concierge handles all stages of a guest’s experience including, but not limited to, welcoming and registering, recommendations and upselling, checkout and cashiering. They work closely with all teams within the Spa and Resort to ensure a relaxing and flawless experience for our guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greet and welcome guests upon arrival. Register guests into the computer, verifying reservation and payment information.
- Offer the highest level of personalized service while maintaining a positive, enthusiastic, helpful and professional attitude with all guests and team members
- Posses the ability to describe in an articulate manner the spa offerings and their benefits, and to compare and contrast the different services.
- Recommend and up-sell services that fit the guests’ needs.
- Effectively handles cash credit card, gift certificates, comps and room charge transactions.
- Proficient computer skills that will ensure reservations will be made in a timely, efficient and error free manner
- Respond and take ownership to all guest inquiries immediately. Handle guest complaints to the best of your ability.
- Keep accurate records of guest correspondence
- Demonstrate extensive familiarization with resort features, policies and procedures
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with guests, members and associates in person and on the telephone.
- Assist in room utilization with therapists.
- Assist in all areas of the spa when needed, TEAMWORK is a must.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to use office machines and posses basic computer skills.
- Maintain a clean, safe, stocked and well organized work area
Carries out directional responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!