The hotel will be operated as such (3 stars traditional mountain family hotel) for the next winter season and will be then fully renovated and rebranded as a lifestyle hotel offering 200 rooms and fun & trendy F&B facilities (restaurants, bars)
Our client is looking to recruit a very hands on operational General Manager
As a General Manager, you will manage daily operations to achieve ongoing profitability of your hotel while maintain standards for guest satisfaction, quality assurance and asset protections. You will also be responsible to provide leadership, training, direction and support to hotel employees. You will get support from the Hotel group in Sales and Revenue management.
This is the ideal position for a Director of operations / EAM willing to progress into a General Manager position.
• Experience working for a lifestyle brand / hotel group
• Extensive hotel operations experience (rooms division, RM, Sales, F&B)
• Demonstrated knowledge of budget planning and financial controls
• Experience in project management, turning around a property into a new renovated product
• Must have good analytical skills and decision-making ability
• Experience in opening / re-opening
• Business accurate, finance and results oriented
• Must have effective oral and written communications skills in English & German, another language such as French or Italian a plus
hosco Talent Search - A division of hosco
hosco Talent Search is a division of Hospitality Connection (hosco).
hosco Talent Search provides hospitality employers with a distinctive and highly efficient placement service for young talents in the industry. With a team composed of recruitment experts, hosco assists companies in the recruitment efforts of both interns, graduates and alumni.