Guest Service Manager
About the job
advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by
• Encourages and builds mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serves as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and manages employees. Understanding employee positions well enough to
perform duties in employees' absence.
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations
of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Supports handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or
otherwise negotiating with others.
• Assists with energy conservation efforts by monitoring compliance during property tours.
• Supporting Projects and Policies Related to Guest Experience and Safety
• Supports implementation of the customer recognition/service program, communicating and
ensuring the process.
• Supports regular inspection tours of the entire facility for appearance, safety, staffing, security,
• Sends copy of MOD report to all departments on a daily basis.
• Ensures compliance with all policies, standards and procedures.
• Understands and can implement all emergency plans including accident, death, elevator, thefts,
vicious crimes, bombs, fire, etc.
• Understands and complies with loss prevention policies and procedures.
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs,
providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Intervenes in any guest/employee situation as needed to insure the integrity of the property is
maintained, guest satisfaction is achieved, and employee well-being is preserved.
A successful candidate will have a flexible schedule, ability to work morning, afternoon, or evening shifts, weekends, and holidays.
Must be fluent in English, Bi-lingual Spanish speaker ideal.
The qualified candidate will possess a passion for flawless service and the highest level of integrity, professionalism and work ethic.
Qualifications include but not limited to:
• Attention to detail
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Strong customer service skills
• Strong interpersonal and team player skills
• Handle all guest/associates interactions with the highest level of hospitality and
• Coache/Train/Supervise associates to achieve evolve behavior & benchmarks standards of
- Languages required: English and Spanish.
Eden Roc Cap Cana is a unique and secluded property nestles in the exclusive, beachfront community of Cap Cana at the eastern tip of the Dominican Republic.
Surround by a tropical forest with ecological marvel, with pristine beaches, towering cliffs, a Jack Nicklaus signature golf course and a bustling Marina. Solaya Hotels & Resorts chose this heaven on earth as the ideal spot to build their first ultra-luxurious property, the model for future developments in the Caribbean, United States and Europe.
Solaya’s unique concept for Eden Roc Cap Cana blends the impeccable standards of the great resorts along the French and Italian Rivieras with the warmth and relaxed charms of the Caribbean.
Think of the magnificent architecture along the French and Italian Rivieras. Add a touch of Spanish Colonial design. And now imagine an enclave of these storybook villas set among the dreamy landscape of the Caribbean. It is a unique interpretation of Mediterranean Riviera romance with a Caribbean twist.
Furthermore Eden Roc Cap Cana is proud to be the first member of Relais & Chateaux properties in Dominican Republic, an exclusive collection of 520 of the finest charming hotels and gourmet restaurants in 60 countries. Their mission is to spread the Art de Vivre (Art of life) across the globe by selecting outstanding properties with a truly unique character.
Guest Service Manager
Start Date:As soon as possible