Summary Events Sales Executive
Salary: £33,290 per annum + BonusJust some of the benefits you will enjoy as an Events Sales Executive
What you will do as Events Sales Executive
- 12 complimentary hotel nights per year of service across Hyatt Hotels worldwide
- Discounted hotel stays across Hyatt not just for you but also your family and friends from the day you start!
- 50% discount on food and beverages when you dine as a guest at selected Hyatt Hotels
- Free meals in our colleague restaurant
- Business attire laundered complimentary
- Continuous learning and development opportunities to provide you with a clear career path as well as job promotion opportunities across Hyatt Hotels worldwide.
- And lots, lots more!
About Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill
- Handling enquiries and converting them into sales with a focus on bedrooms, quoting hotel information, rates and availability to clients
- To exclusively look after each event contracted, ensuring each booking is handled efficiently throughout the process of detailing event requirements and creating event orders.
- Conducting site inspections and meet with clients to discuss their requirements (this may include some evenings)
- Ensuring that all details of a booking are accurately logged in Envision and comments are continuously updated
- Responsible for ensuring that all relevant method of payment is agreed with the customer as part of the contracting process and in line with PCI legal requirements.
Hyatt Regency London – The Churchill is conveniently tucked away in upmarket Marylebone, located in the heart of London’s West End, featuring views over the charming gardens of Portman Square. With 440 sophisticated guestrooms including 50 suites, many which have been recently refurbished, plus 11 distinctive meeting spaces, the hotel offers a full range of services tailored to serve the needs of business and leisure travellers alike. Dining options include seasonal British dishes and Afternoon Tea at The Montagu and snacks and cocktails at award-winning Churchill Bar & Terrace.
At Hyatt ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. This is demonstrated in our values of Empathy, Integrity, Respect, Inclusion, Experimentation and Wellbeing. Joining us means you will be part of the Hyatt family which has 1100 hotels in over 70 countries and is recognised as a UK Great Place to Work Company!Next Steps:
Apply today for this Events Sales Executive
role and start your journey with Hyatt Hotels!Qualifications