Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you.Sous ChefYour main responsibilities
Your main qualifications/skills
- Assist with the preparation and planning of meal designs
- Ensure that kitchen activities operate in a timely manner
- Resolve any guest problems / complaints
- Monitor and record inventory, timely order new supplies
- Provide support to kitchen employees with tasks including line cooking, food preparation, and dish plating
- Recruit and train new kitchen employees to meet company standards
- Create schedules for kitchen employees and evaluate their performance
- Adhere to and implement sanitation and safety regulations
- Manage the kitchen team in the Chef’s De Cuisine absence
What to expect from us
- Proven work experience as a Sous Chef or Cook A’ within an à la carte restaurant, ideally within a hotel environment
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes in addition to sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
| http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/ www.sani-resort.com
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice