Who do you want to become?
Are you our Future Leader? Are you ready to realize your potential? Are you searching for a real purpose and not “just another job”?
At the Sani/Ikos Group we take hospitality very seriously. As we expand with new Resort openings on an almost annual basis, our core purpose remains the same; encouraging guests to experience the Μagic of togetherness as the World’s Leading Family & Beach ResortTM.
Whether you’re looking for a strong career path in the hospitality industry, to learn new skills that will set you apart from the competition or to develop meaningful relationships and grow personally and professionally, our safe, strong, and sustainable environment might just be the perfect place for you. Spa Receptionist Your main responsibilities
· Provide a warm and friendly welcome to guests demonstrating a high level of customer service and satisfaction
· Keep the reception area clean & tidy and maintain a consistent presence at the desk
· Escort guests to the treatment room and show all facilities
· Have knowledge of the type of treatments available and be able to give advice on treatment procedures
· Answer telephone calls, handle payments and rest functions
· Prepare guest schedules for the next day’s arrivals, making sure the treatments booked are accurate and booked in a suitable time frame Your main qualifications/skills
· Proven experience as Receptionist or Spa Therapist ideally in a 5* luxury hotel
· Fluency in English language
· Good command of French or German language would be a plus
· Knowledge of beauty therapies and massage
· Familiarity with Hospitality Software (Opera, Fidelio, Protel, Ermis etc)
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills What to expect from us
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
- Becoming a member of an organization that cares about its people, the environment and the local communities.
- Have room to grow and develop via numerous opportunities for learning, professional development and career advancement.
- Certainly not “just another job”, but a place where people connect for life, and the work that they do means so much to both guests and colleagues alike.
- Job safety and security in a continuously expanding and dynamic organization.
- Competitive remuneration package with insurance and a number of work provisions.
We are an equal opportunities employer. All applications will be considered as confidential.
We respect your privacy by adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job Applicants Privacy Notice