Food and Beverage
About the job
Rate of Pay $13.00 USD - $16.00 USD per hour
Host will provide transportation from airport as well as up to 14 days of accommodations upon arrival
- Department: F&B service
• Provide high quality service to all guests
• Complete all necessary set up, side work and closing duties as assigned
• Be knowledgeable of all menu items, their garnish, contents, and preparation methods. Be prepared to answer any guest questions about the menu in a direct, concise way.
• Take guest orders correctly, read the order back to the guest and ring orders correctly into Micros.
• Make sure check is presented correctly, free from errors and in a timely manner.
• Promote teamwork and friendly safe work environment
• Any other reasonable duties required
• To make conversation with guests and create a personal connection
Eligibility criteria for the J1 Internship/Traineeship program:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
- Language required: English.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals
to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
* We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!
Food and Beverage
Apprenticeship, 6 months
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: