About the job
The resort offers accommodations on property for a discounted rental payment per month. Competitive hourly rate $12.00 USD - $14.00 USD per hour.
If you are passionate, reliable, hard-working, enthusiastic, creative and committed to excellence; please send your resume today!
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
- Language required: English.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals
to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
* We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!
Apprenticeship, 12 months
Start Date:As soon as possible
Latest start date: