About the job
Providing world-class elegance in hospitality and customer service takes a dedicated team of professionals. This award-winning hotel is looking for culinary professional that are passionate about learning new skills.
• Prepare meals as specified by written recipes and/or sous chef/Executive Chef.
• Assure meals are prepared in a timely manner.
• Ensures the kitchen is maintained as a clean, safe and sanitary facility.
• Follow all company and department safety policies
The hotel offers a competitive rate of pay ($13.00-$16.00 USD per hour)
The hotel will provide temporary housing for candidates (up to 14 days) until they secure permanent housing.
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
- Language required: English.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals
to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
* We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!