4-Star San Diego hotel seeking a Front Office Superstar! Beyond its beaches, San Diego is a hotspot for arts and culture. Receive an amazing training opportunity while discovering the heritage and beauty of San Diego’s historic heart. This property and city have a ton to offer…Apply Today!
The hotel offers a competitive rate of pay ($14.00-$15.00 USD per hour)
The hotel will provide temporary housing for candidates (up to 14 days) until they secure permanent housing.
• Always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
• Give a warm and sincere greeting. Check the guest in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner. Use the guest’s name at least twice. Anticipate the guest’s needs and exceed their expectations. Give the guest a fond farewell/warm good-bye. Thank them and invite them back
• Always answer the telephone within three rings with a smile and answer questions accordingly or transfer as needed.
• Open and close shift correctly. Make cash drops in accordance with proper cash handling procedures.
• Effectively operate the hotel computer system or property management system upon certification.
• Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, hotel services, hours of operation, room locations, room rates, amenities, hotel surroundings (i.e. mall, restaurants, and medical facilities).
• Monitor room availability, selling strategies, discounts, and frequent guest program benefits.
• Communicate properly and effectively with the guest, associates, and managers. Effectively respond to and resolve guest complaints.
• Promote teamwork and associate morale.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Eligibility criteria for the J1 Internship/Traineeship program:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
Language required: English.
Our aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals looking to enhance their skills with an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals
to train in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and host company throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer.
IRE Services, Inc., is a USA-based recruitment agency providing J1 visa placement services.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while training in the USA!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office in the USA.
* We offer personal services and the best USA placement opportunities, and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with USA sponsoring companies.