About the job
• Always provide the highest quality of service to the guest and anticipate and exceed guest expectations.
• Supervise Housekeeping staff including GRA’s, Laundry Attendants, House Aides, and Public Area Attendants. Complete schedule.
• Complete inventory, ordering, and daily payroll as directed.
• Ensure that all associates have proper supplies, equipment and uniform including nametag, gloves and goggles.
• Assist in training new associates and cross-training existing associates according to the Certification Program.
• Resolve routine associate issues as needed and bring issues to the attention of the Department Manager as necessary.
• Practice safety standards always and keep the property safe for guests and fellow associates.
• Promote teamwork and associate morale. Treat people with respect.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
The hotel offers a competitive rate of pay ($10.00-$12.00 USD per hour)
The hotel will provide transportation from the airport upon arrival into the USA
The hotel will provide temporary housing for candidates (up to 14 days) until they secure permanent housing.
Eligibility criteria for the J1 Internship/Traineeship program:
- Enrolled in a post-secondary education in the hospitality industry
- Hospitality Degree with at least 1 year of relevant work experience (outside of the USA)
- 5 years of relevant work experience (outside the USA)
- Language required: English.
Our Aspiration is to create an opportunity for individuals who want an Internship in America and help employers find qualified individuals
to train/work in their establishment. We go the extra mile for the candidate and employer throughout the entire process!
International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc works to find the perfect candidate for the perfect employer. Our goal is to create an opportunity for individuals wanting an internship in America and to help employers find qualified individuals to train in their establishment.
We are an US based agency providing a full J1 visa placement services, and there are fees associated to the program.
Why choose IRES?
* All Internships/Traineeships are PAID!! You will earn money while working in the USA!
* As YOU are our priority, we provide a devoted participant support office right here in USA.
* We offer personal services, the best USA placement opportunities and importantly we listen and care about your interest in this program.
* International Recruitment Exchange Services, Inc. works directly with the USA sponsor organization & major hotels in USA. We are partners with four of the largest sponsoring companies in the US!