- Food and Beverage
- Rooms Division
Food and beverage program participants will have the opportunity to experience a multitude of rotations including Fine Dining, A la carte, Casual Dining, Events and Banqueting, Room Services and Concierge Floor Services. Food and beverage interns will earn $2.13 - $7.25 USD per hour for tipped positions and between $7.25 - $10.00 for hourly positions depending on rotation and will be provided with at least 32 hours of work per week.
Rooms Division program participants will have the opportunity to experience rotations in Front Desk, Lobby Concierge, Guest Services i.e. Bell Services, PBX operations, Night Auditing, and Supervisory Housekeeping. Rooms Division interns will earn $8.00 - $12.00 USD per hour depending on rotation and will be provided with at least 32 hours of work per week.
Participants on this program will be required to obtain a J-1 Intern or Trainee visa through Yummy Jobs and will be able to train for a period of time as outlined by J.W. Marriott Savannah. Upon completion of the program, participants will have up to 30 days to travel within the United States. Participants must then return to their home country upon completion of the program.
• Be eligible for the U.S. J1 visa provided by Yummy Jobs Ltd:
- You must be enrolled into a full time university studying Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- OR, be a recent graduate of Tourism, Hospitality or Events
- OR, have 5 years worth of full-time work experience (outside of the USA) in the tourism/hospitality field.
• Be willing to pay the associated costs:
- £2,850 Program Fee
- $160 US Embassy Appointment fee
- Return flights to the USA
- Supporting fees
• Be able to fulfil all the physical requirements of the positions.
• Be able to complete the program in its entirety.
• Be able to effectively communicate with leaders in the English language.
Looking for Work and Travel experiences in the USA? How about Internship and Training experiences in the finest hospitality companies in the world? You may even want to expand your education with a study abroad experience at the finest hospitality schools in Switzerland. All of this and more is available through Yummy Jobs, so why not take advantage of it?
A Yummy Job isn’t just a career or work placement in the guest service industry. It is a once in a lifetime opportunity socially and professionally. Working together with leading program providers, Yummy Jobs has work placements around the U.S and study opportunities in Switzerland. The world really is your oyster! It’ll be a once-in-a-lifetime experience for you.
Yummy Jobs has built dedicated relationships to offer you amazing work experiences with some of the world's finest companies. Take a look yourself at the variety of professional opportunities we have available for you, and start your next adventure... #myyummystory
Other suggested jobs
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts Training Program - Orlando, FLOrlando, FL, États-Unis
- USA - Paid Professional Internship - Culinary ArtsCherokee, NC, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Front of House Internship, Aspen COAspen, CO, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Culinary Arts InternshipAspen, CO, United States
- USA - Paid Professional Internships - Culinary Arts and HospitalityLaughlin, NV, United States