Food and Beverage Attendant - Eataly - Celebrating Moments
About the job
About the Job:
- Minimize spoilage through competent running of F&B items to waiter/section.
- Work with your colleagues to ensure the day to day operation is smooth.
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy working environment.
- Clearly communicate any issues impacting their section / food quality.
- Attend training sessions whether internal or external as and when required.
- Report any defects in equipment immediately to the chef in charge.
- Knows the correct presentation of all menu items.
- To ensure customer orders are delivered on time as directed.
- Communicates to managers any issues immediately.
- Effectively communicate with PIC in kitchen and FOH colleagues.
- Ensures the pass section / area is fully prepared ready for the shift as per restaurant requirements.
- Manage the expedition of food from the pass, ensuring a seamless experience for the guest (i.e. apps with apps and mains with mains).
- Carry out any reasonable instruction / duties as directed.
- Secondary School
- Minimum of 6 months experience in a standalone/branded restaurants.
- Verbal and Non-verbal communication skills
- Customer Service Skills