Spa Receptionist – (in English)
About the job
Kempinski Al Othman Hotel
The spectacular new five-star Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar offers sweeping views over the Al Khobar skyline. A wide range of rooms and suites are available, as well as 18 stunning, designer-styled apartments that combine the ultimate in elegance, space and comfort with all the services and amenities of a five-star hotel.
Supports all reception and spa public area duties while preparing and developing themselves for a future in Spa leadership or operational role.
Ensures client enquires are answered, reservations recorded correctly and payment procedures are completed.
- Oversees the reception, including food and beverage offerings, retail, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Responds to guests’ bookings and queries in a professional manner. Promotes and up-sells spa services and retail.
- References and abides by the spa’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Policies & Forms Manuals.
- Maintains knowledge of Kempinski The Spa treatments, services and products. Advises guests on treatments according to their needs.
- Records reservations and manages the appointment schedule.
- Conducts confirmation calls.
- Checks guests in and out, following payment and cash handling procedures.
- Updates and manages client profiles.
- Prepares daily reports as per SOP.
- Remains informed on other resort activities and actively promote the same.
- Confidently handles and rectifies guest queries or small complaints.
- Maintains complete discretion and confidentially in all communications with guests.
- Handles all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner.
- Maintains a clean and neat working environment
- Ensures there are enough towels and supplies when an attendant is not available.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Qualifications - External
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum one year of experience in the same position
- Ability to work and communicate to multinational environment
- Local language excellent oral and written
- English good oral and written
The Kempinski name is proudly borne by a growing collection of distinguished properties around the world. As Europe’s oldest luxury hotel group, we are committed to providing our guests with memorable journeys inspired by exquisite European flair. We believe life should be lived with style.
Each year, an increasing number of guests come to appreciate these qualities, as Kempinski adds new, exciting destinations in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia and The Americas. While this growth reflects the strength and success of the Kempinski brand, the collection will remain a limited one, where exclusivity can be nurtured and individuality can flourish.
Organization: Kempinski Hotels
Location: Kempinski Al Othman Hotel Al Khobar
Job Type: Regular
Job Posting: Sep 25, 2022
Unposting Date: N/A
Job Number: 220001D4
- Department: Spa