Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Waiter / Waitress to be part of the Portrait Milano team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
• Previous experience in similar positions in luxury hotels
• Fluent knowledge of Italian and English.
• Knowledge of LQA standards will be considered a plus
• Excellent relational and organizational skills
• Problem Solving and Team working
• Knowledge of F&B computer operating systems (Micros)
• Willingness to work on shifts and weekends
The well-being of our employees is at the heart of what we do at Portrait Milano. We are looking for candidates who are willing to grow with us professionally and commit to cultivating an ambitious project.
Benefit Lungarno Collection:
• Dedicated Staff and Family & Friends rates for stays at the company’s properties
• Access to the Company Store Ferragamo
• Discount for the SPA and the company’s F&B outlets
• Welfare plan AON
• Annual incentive plan
• Staff celebrations
• Free entrance to Salvatore Ferragamo Museum
• Discounts for rates in the LHW and GHA Discovery circuit
• Staff canteen
Languages required: English and Italian.
A distinctive presence on the Italian hospitality scene, Lungarno Collection has luxury addresses in the most desirable districts of Florence and Rome. The brand Lungarno Collection was launched in 1995 as a hotel management company owned by the Ferragamo family. Each hotel has its own personality, drawing inspiration from urban culture, history and style to create highly personal experiences highlighted by elegance, striking design and attentive service.
The Lungarno Collection includes:
- Hotel Lungarno with Borgo San Jacopo Restaurant (1 Michelin Star) - Florence;
- Hotel Continentale with La Terrazza Lounge Bar - Florence;
- Gallery Hotel Art, with The Fusion Bar & Restaurant – Florence;
- Portrait Firenze with the Caffé dell’Oro – Florence;
- Portrait Roma – Rome.