Poste From the House of Dreams to the House of Talents
“Whatever you do - for business or pleasure - do it with passion! Live with passion...”* Christian Dior
Christian Dior was the Designer of Dreams. From the founding of his House in 1947, which was marked by the revolution of the New Look, he transformed his dreams into wonderful creations. His visionary spirit never ceased make women all over the world feel more beautiful, an inspiration for his successors to this day. “Fabric is the only vehicle of our dreams… Fashion, in short, comes from a dream, and a dream is an escape,” he wrote in his book I am a couturier
. Over the course of his collections, Monsieur Dior became the creator of his muses' happiness.
Today, rich with this exceptional heritage and a community of more than 8,500 talents, our House embodies more than ever the House of Talents conceived by Christian Dior. In more than 40 countries around the world, we spread our know-how, audacity and excellence through the passion and creativity of our employees. Join us and create your future in our generous, disruptive and ambitious universe where we grow in excellence, courage and optimism.
*The Little Dictionary of Fashion Department Description:
The EMEA Retail Performance team supports the business development by working on initiatives & projects aiming at improving both client and staff experience in store. These projects may be worldwide programs to be deployed with the support of Worldwide Retail Performance or EMEA initiatives identified and developed by the EMEA team.
More generally, the team may be solicited to bring its retail experience to any other projects of the House (IT or transversal).
The service now also plays a key role in the animation of communication inside the EMEA zone to ensure coordination & impact.Position
As part of the Retail Performance Team, the candidate will contribute to various transformation projects such as Retail digital tools, CRM applications, Omnichannel services, or any operational initiatives to improve efficiency, customer satisfaction and overall performance in store.
Under the guidance of Project Managers, she/he will contribute to the preparation, implementation & follow-up of the Retail Performance projects and others ad hoc missions (analyses, reporting, etc.).
Depending on the subjects, he/she will interact with many other stakeholders, especially Operations, Merchandising, Marketing, Training, HR, Supply Chain, etc. Missions Description:
- Participate to the deployment of new retail related projects and applications:
- participate to plan and organize roll out/run phases
- participate to the elaboration of deployment tools, projects presentations, etc.
- participate to the animation of trainings
- Ensure the animation and the follow-up of the projects when already running:
- Be a referent for EMEA boutiques for any questions, evolution request, feedback, etc.
- Provide regular reporting
- Help to resolve incidents if any
- Contribute actively to the animation of EMEA communication tools (newsletter, internal shared platform, etc.).
Student BAC+4/5 in Management / Business; First experience in a retail environment is ideal
Qualifications and attributes:
- Curious, proactive and strategic
- Team-focused with a desire to collaborate effectively
- Organized, methodical and rigorous
- Understanding of Retail Operations & Customer Service is a real plus
- English-speaking is mandatory, French-speaking is ideal.
- Pack Office
Internship to be filled in January 2023 for 6 monthsEncouraging inclusion and diversity in all its forms, Christian Dior Couture has been committed since its creation to its employees being able to be themselves and to be accepted in all their uniqueness within the Maison.