Poste Moët Hennessy
, the Wines and Spirits Division of LVMH, regroups twenty-five Maisons, many of which have been around for centuries, while others are just starting their journey.
Our vision is to lead the future of luxury Wines and Spirits from nature to communities.
Located in the most prestigious terroirs around the world, we have unique savoir-faire from winemaking to art de vivre, hospitality, and brick-and-clicks retail management to craft exceptional experiences for consumers.
For many years, with the ambition to pass on a better world to future generations, we have been committed to the Living Soils Living Together program structured around four key commitments: Regenerating our Soils, Mitigating our Climate Impact, Engaging society, and Empowering our People.Moët Hennessy
is proud to promote a diverse, equitable and inclusive working environment for all.
As an employer, Moët Hennessy
offers unique journeys throughout its global ecosystem, opportunities to develop new skills and grow professionally.
The Brand Director; Hennessy XO & Innovations
leads the development of Hennessy XO’s marketing strategy and oversees the execution of its marketing programming and activations across all markets and channels in the U.S, in alignment with the Hennessy Maison brand strategy and the broader MHUSA 2030 Strategy. This role works collaboratively with all key stakeholders to identify and build long-term connections with the Hennessy XO core consumer - rooted in data-driven decision making, leveraging both business and consumer insights - and to develop programming and creative that builds equity and drives profitability.Profil Marketing Strategy & Execution
- Develop U.S. Hennessy XO marketing strategies in alignment with broader Hennessy Maison strategies and plans
- Provide clear strategic marketing direction to Hennessy Sales team and other key stakeholders, and lead delivery of prioritized brand goals, objectives, and KPIs against XO
- Lead development of XO brand programs and activations firmly rooted in knowledge of target audience, consumer insights, and growth space research, to achieve volume and profit targets
- Steward execution of all XO brand programs, in collaboration with Strategy and Business Planning, Consumer Engagement, Commercial organization, CC&I, and Consumer Insights teams & other key stakeholders
- Lead development of creative strategy and execution of new platform work (XO and, where applicable, its activation within Masterbrand work), acting as primary liaison to key agency partners and cross-functional stakeholders
- Ensure delivery of XO brand KPIs and all performance metrics, in alignment with brand plans and MHUSA business objectives
- Know the culture & keep a competitive environment at all times, demonstrating firm grasp on evolving landscape and activity of Super Premium spirits brands in U.S to inform planning and execution
- As a key leader on Hennessy Brand team, work closely with VP Brand Marketing to contribute to the development of a Masterbrand strategy and 2030 roadmap
Information additionnelle Stakeholder Relationships
- Drive Hennessy XO Brand Marketing team to deliver annual and long-term profit targets
- Partner with Finance to define, track and deliver XO brand profit goals
- Manage A&P deployment strategy on XO, ensuring A&P spend is prioritized against business & brand objectives and managed to budget
- Support implementation of optimal allocation, pricing, mix, and channel strategies on XO, in collaboration with Strategy and Business Planning team, Sales team and Hennessy Maison to maximize profit & volume growth
- Manage relationships with Strategy and Business Planning, Consumer Engagement, Commercial Team, CC&I Team, Corporate Communications, Finance, Legal, HR, and IT to build and maintain commitments that enable delivery of brand priorities and objectives
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships with Hennessy Maison to ensure ongoing alignment and prioritization of U.S. specific objectives
- Secure Maison agreement on strategy and execution of U.S-led programs, activations, and creative as needed
- Build and maintain successful relationships with agency business partners, distributors and other third-party stakeholders to continually ensure their commitment to delivering Hennessy brand objectives
- Establish XO Brand Marketing team as best-in-class, solutions-oriented collaborator within the MH USA organization
- Work closely with V.S. Sr Brand Director and V.S.O.P Brand Director, ensuring alignment on portfolio marketing strategy, collaborating across Masterbrand programs, and demonstrating a ‘one team’ ethos through communication and collaboration
- Provide strategic leadership and tactical direction to Hennessy XO team, inspiring peak performance and driving optimized results
- Champion professional development of direct and indirect reports, putting people first to accelerate their growth trajectories
- Provide marketing thought leadership to the Hennessy organization and key MHUSA / Hennessy Maison stakeholders
- Foster innovation within the Brand and Commercial teams to build Hennessy salience within the competitive environment
- Serve as a leader within the organization to strengthen communication and build alignment across all Hennessy stakeholders to deliver brand goals
Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions and duties as assigned.Education
Bachelor’s degree preferred; MBA a plusProfessional Experience
- 10+ years of progressive marketing experience, preferably in aspirational brand marketing
- Previous leadership experience managing direct reports preferred
- Experience in the U.S. wines and spirits 3-tier system preferred
- Understanding of brand strategy development in a commercial context
- Strong commercial orientation and a deep understanding of the marketing/sales relationship
- Strong financial orientation and a deep understanding of levers such as depletions, sales, DOI and P&L management
- Strong luxury orientation and proven experience bringing elevated brand experiences to life
- Demonstrated success leading high-performing teams
- Ability to successfully adapt to a variety of work styles and preferences
- Demonstrated success influencing cross-functional key stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Highly refined communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making
- Proven ability to lead creative strategy, include campaign development and deployment
*External applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.