This is an exciting time to join the Core Bubbles Team in a new role of Moët & Chandon Brand Programme and Advocacy Manager. Moët & Chandon
is the undisputable leader of champagne (#1 in awareness, #1 in consideration, #1 in preference)
and is undergoing a transformational journey reigniting the champagne category, recruiting a new generation of champagne drinkers with one clear mission - sharing the magic of champagne with the world.
To deliver this vision the Maison has introduced a new brand building model build on 5 pillars of desirability, strengthening ownership of 3 ‘savoir-fete’ moments, and leveraging 1 strong and diverse portfolio all underpinned with amplification via a new model called PR-tizing model.
The new role of Moët & Chandon Programme and Advocacy Manager will lead the development, strategy and relationship of strategic brand programs and partnerships, leverage the new PR-tizing model and brand framework with the ultimate objective of reinforcing brand desirability, iconicity and its relevancy within UK culture, driving advocacy and brand aspiration, futureproofing the brand for the drive long term value creation as the “most loved, most confident champagne brand, splendid beyond belief”.Profil Education
: Degree level Languages
: Fluent English, French is a plus Professional experience
: Minimum 6+ years of professional experience gained in either the premium/luxury goods, lifestyle, hospitality, or media sectors. Required skills:
• A strong understanding of British cultural landscape, with an ability to turn consumer insights into action
• Proven experience of content strategy development & creation, passionate about media and communication
• Deep understanding of social platforms, PR, influencers, on trade active and well networked
• Must be culturally engaged, love going out, being sociable, knowing what's happening, keeping up to date with trends/openings/happenings etc.
• Organized and structured, capable of dealing with several tasks and deadlines simultaneously
• Proactive and solution driven with strong sense of perseverance & resilience
• Confident communicator with excellent interpersonal communication and presentation skills
• Strong leadership skills and experience collaborating with multiple internal and external teams
• Passionate, creative and with drive for innovation
• A demonstrable growth mindset which sees and seizes opportunities for the brand, able to adapt to the ever-changing environmentInformation additionnelle RESPONSABILITIES OF THE ROLE BRAND PROGRAMMES / CULTURAL PARTNERSHIPS /BRAND ADVOCACY
- Develop Moet & Chandon amplification plan via PR-tizing model to engage consumers across all brand touchpoints
- Work hand in hand with the Consumer Engagement Team to define and implement integrated and culturally relevant 360 communication strategies, which support key brand programmes with insights and learnings
- Develop existing and identify new Moet & Chandon partnerships and programmes as cultural engagement platforms to further drive brand desirability, develop brand storytelling and recruit a new generation of champagne drinkers
- Create and develop Moet & Chandon content strategy and AYL content plan in line with the new PR-tizing model
- Lead the development of the fashion platform for Moet in the UK, including the creation of a long-term plan including brand positioning & messaging, content strategy & development, events, media to build brand cultural relevance
- Build advocacy framework around brand programmes to win hearts and minds of consumers and trade, develop and nurture the network of friends of the brand to build the emotional connection, drive love, share of heart and share of mind
- Refine the relevant community targets, act as Brand Lifestyle Ambassador – inspire our consumers, infiltrate communities and grow relationships among influencers and KOL in London and in regions
- Evaluate and report back on performance and ROI of each programme, identifying learnings and future optimizations.
- Monitor brand performance using sales, financial, market and consumer data and recommend appropriate action where required to fulfil all internal reporting requirements. Work with Brand Team to deliver insightful half yearly business reviews with Maison.
WORKING RELATIONSHIP INTERNAL
- Establish and maintain an excellent, trustworthy relationship with key Maison (global team) and MH Europe stakeholders.
- Inspire, motivate and manage excellent working relationships with all cross-functional teams and external agencies to ensure timely excellence in delivery of agreed projects and follow-up on reporting of performance and key learnings.
- Be the custodian of the brand DNA, Consumer proposition, Tone of Voice and Look and Feel
Communications & Culture
Events & Partnership
Sales, Finance, Logistics (Supply & Customer Services) EXTERNAL
Maison Moët & Chandon and Maison Chandon
Moët Hennessy Europe
Agencies & Key Partners