Based in our EMEA Client Services Center in the west of Paris, the Client Advisor is responsible for providing best in class client service by listening and responding to each client’s specific needs and resolving efficiently and effectively through strong and empathetic communication skills. This position will also be responsible for meeting and exceeding quantitative and qualitative objectives.TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a positive, courteous, and pleasant client experience by incorporating all core brand values and integrity throughout each interaction.
- Consistently provide a highly professional approach and outstanding service in order to resolve client issues; communicate effectively and with empathy via phone, email, social media and/or written correspondence.
- Escalate any client issues that require further resources to appropriate supervisor to ensure resolution is satisfactorily met.
- Ensure that all client communications are handled in line with Dior policies and processes.
- Demonstrate and share brand awareness, storytelling and product knowledge when communicating with clients.
- Ensure qualitative monitoring and updating of customer information, accordingly to the Dior tools, to retain actual customers and detect new high potential ones
- Drive to achieve and exceed planned KPI’s (such as sales, clienteling, client experience…)
- Recommend new and innovative approaches to address client concerns and share successful ideas within the team and department.
- Develop excellent working relationships within the Dior network.
- Education and experience:
- Bac+2 required from a higher education
- Previous experience in luxury (client service, boutiques, hotels, or concierge)
- On top of English, additional language mandatory: French or German, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, Portuguese, Arabic, Russian (C2 level)
- Hard Skills:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Salesforce knowledge a plus
Information additionnelle WORKING AT DIOR
- Soft skills & motivation:
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize competing tasks
- Able to work a varied schedule
- Clear demonstration of a client-first mind-set
- Highly motivated, energetic, and inspirational team player
- Strong knowledge in fashion trends
CAREER PATH IN THE DIOR COUTURE MAISON
- Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
- Sustainable development is at the heart of our everyday concerns. By deploying collective innovations on a daily basis and its dedicated program Dream in Green, our Maison is instilling a cooperative, global and local strategy involving all of Dior's universes, businesses and players throughout the world.
- At Dior we strongly believe that diversity in all its forms is a major asset for our Maison because it allows our people to fully express their talent. Equal opportunities are one of our main values, we carefully examine all types of profiles, and we are supporting applications of people with disabilities.
DIOR believes in the importance of enhancing employees’ professional evolution. Dior Couture Maison’s HR politics enables specialization and evolution within the Maison, depending on organizational needs, skills and motivations.