The resource will be included in the Content Production Department in Milano (MI) and will support the team and the manager in all the tasks related to the function. In particular, the resource will be involved in the following activities:
- Supporting the team in shooting content production: planning, creation of presentation (i.e. shooting brief and timeline, deliverables, product brief), suppliers’ coordination together with external consultants, budget and invoice management;
- Sample management for shootings: from product brief to sample research and shipment coordination;
- Supporting the realization of BTC marketing tools for the collection and organization of requests, the respect of deadlines, and the coordination of the selected graphic department;
- Operatively supporting ATL communication on several platforms;
- Supporting the update of the general digital asset management database;
- Schedule and update contents in digital signage in-store system;
- Preparing mock-ups on photoshop for internal usages.
- Master's Degree in Marketing and Communication, Fashion Management or similar;
- Fluent Italian and English (both spoken and written), the knowledge of a third language is considered a plus;
- IT abilities, particularly Microsoft Office, Photoshop and InDesign and graphic design tools. Premiere and basic video editing skills;
- Ability to export files in different formats, for printing and digital usages;
- Orientation towards photography and video-making;
- Problem solving, precision, proactivity, organization, planning skills, attention to the details, team working attitude and flexibility.