Reporting to the Head of Events, the objective of the Events Manager is to implement a communications strategy, supporting retail departments in maximizing brand visibility and reinforcing the brand identity through event activities.
The Events Manager will focus on the conception and implementation of events in terms of location scouting and coordination of décor (product knowledge), general logistics management, including guest handling, contracts and budgeting. Profil Responsibilities:
- Estimate, negotiate, and monitor deals and quotations with external suppliers, talents and agencies.
- Monitor budget and invoice follow-up.
- Coordinate external (procurement, VIC, product development, Go to Market) and internal stakeholders of each project.
- Handle worldwide event’s organization like External PR agency press days, corporate events, in-store events, managing logistics and hospitality for both the team and travelling guests, and coordinating with the product team for development of gifts.
- Coordinate with the digital, CRM and central media team relating to the amplification of each event.
- Control and reporting of press reviews for the purpose of research related to sector ww events and management of reports at regional level.
- Managing the archiving on the company server dedicated to events.
- Presenting and reporting all events on the calendar, relating to both the planning phase of the event (briefing document) and the post-event phase (post event report).
Information additionnelle Stakeholders: Internal
- Excellent organization and planning skills (min 8 years experience): an eye for details and esthetics is a must.
- Ability to perform under stress and to work harmoniously in a team: to ask for and gain the support of colleagues.
- Lateral thinking and ability to find solutions in a timely manner.
- Fluent in English (both spoken and written), knowledge of the Italian language is a plus.
- Ability to successfully handle and allocate budgets.
- Marketing team
- Procurement team
- Go to Market team
- Suppliers and partners
- Outsourced creative team
- Loyal and potential clients