Reporting to a Senior Area Manager based in Paris, the Retail Manager based in Copenhagen is in charge of maximizing retail sales in assigned doors to grow market share, ranking and productivity of each shop in the area. The Retail Manager manages the salesforce and drive sellout business roadmap to achieve leadership positions in every shop. The role involves both strategic thinking and collaboration with senior Management, as well as retail-focus and operational efficiency.YOUR MISSION
Retail Sales Dev
- Build with Area Sales Manager the sell-out objectives for the country and per door.
- Develop sales and manage sales perf by store to reach the target, with specific focus on Flagships and Top doors.
- Anticipate and dev action plans to optimize business through consumer insights, BCs shift mgmt, promoters investments, incentive schemes and Trade Marketing activations.
- Maximize novelties launch plans.
- Ensure proper stock at POS with continuous follow up on stock issues.
- Negotiate locally with airport operations teams extra visibility and staff incentives.
- Build a close relationship with the Perfumes & Cosmetics airport/terminal/store retail management.
- Co-ordinate with commercial assistant team to ensure efficient order taking and stock processing to ensure optimum inventory at stores.
- Compile monthly sales reports to management.
- Communicate competition’s marketing activity to management.
- Build a solid relationship with the Local Subsidiary PCD team in the Nordics.
- Management of the Beauty consultants team performance: communicate sales objectives to BCs and follow-up on their achievement.
- Manage BCs incentive and shift planning schemes. Follow HHRR management vs local subsidiary guidelines and current schemes. Strong collaboration with local HHRR team.Conduct regular counter visits and ensure the development of BCs through regular appraisals.
- Motivate BCs to have team spirit and be goal driven.
- Ensure that BCs follow the Dior Art of Selling and express Dior Brand values through customer service.
- Liaise with training team to ensure BCs attend the mandatory training courses and follow-up on the coaching sessions done by the trainers and/or the Retail Manager himself.
- Recruit and integrate the best-qualified salesforce.
- Propose development plan to increase knowledge and skills.
- Plan & control expense budget.
Brand Image, Marketing & Merch
- Enhance Dior Brand Image through visual, merchandising, BC grooming and POS activities.
- Implement the Marketing and product assortments by Sales Cycle.
- Communicate all Dior Marketing and animation plans to retailers’ operations and sales staff.
- Be fully responsible for Merchandising Execution, implementation of planograms per door according to the agreed assortments.
- Plan, order and monitor testers, POS materials, transparencies and promo visuals per door.
- Prepare and implement the animations in cooperation with the Trade Marketing,
- Look out for opportunities to have extra space, visuals, promotion events etc.,
- Manage preparation status and feedback report for each promotion event.
Forecasts and P&L mgmt
Profil WHO YOU ARE ?
- Forecast in detail sell out targets by POS to achieve objectives and gain market share.
- Forecast in detail expenses budgets by cost line and POS.
- Protect brand´s profitability. Follow exhaustively expenses and subsidiary re-invoices to Paris TR Headquarters.
- Strong business acumen: passion for retail, strong analytical skills
- Strong management background: ability to motivate people with the same objectives with enthusiasm and leadership
- High analytical skills: understanding business levers and maximize their impact to gain market share and improve profitability.
- Strong communication skills: ability to communicate well with headquarters teams in Paris (senior management, marketing, sales support) and with shop salesforce
- Service-oriented: ability to see every detail and always think about improvements
- Good negotiation skills: ability to convince peers and a variety of stakeholders
- Team Player: ability to share ideas and successes and build effective teams
Information additionnelle WHAT CAN WE OFFER ?
- Business School Graduate or University with specialization in Marketing, Finance or General Management.
- Experience in retail management with supervision responsibilities. Experience in Marketing or as Business Analyst will also be a plus.
- Interest for the luxury industry and the travel retail business
- Fluent English + another language would be a plus (French and/or German)
The position is based in Copenhagen So, How Far Will You Take Dior? WISHING TO APPLY?
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package.
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR direction and Travel Retail Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.
Once you have apply, let’s go one step further!
You can discover Parfums Christian Dior through our Official website
You can also learn more about the Career opportunities
here as well as follow us on Linkedin