Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are looking for an organised, proactive and professional Personal Assistant to the Boutique Director of our Flagship Store in New Bond Street.
Your role will be to manage all aspects of communication, reports and organisaton for the Boutique Director to ensure smooth administration operations for the efficient running of the store.
This is a 1 year fixed term contract.Responsibilities: Management support & Operations
Support and manage the administration and operational requirements of the Boutique Director, as follows:
- Oversee business emails
- Arrange all meetings and manage the Boutique Director’s Calendar
- Process all business expenses for the Director and boutique
- Arrange all travel bookings and schedules as required.
- Prepare all reports relating to the business operations and the daily briefing report.
- Create and oversee Boutique Purchase Orders
Provide administration and organisation support to the management team as follows:
- Monday global meeting - weekly
- Inductions planning
- Agenda & briefing documents for weekly Managers Meetings
- Commissions follow up daily
- KPIs report & STW sales
- Manage the inventory support – cars / lunch etc
Oversee all catering needs for the boutique operations:
- Monthly POs
- Trainings & Events (catering & bookings, organizational & operational support)
- Approve timesheets for waitresses & Invoices with the temp agency
- Oversee the weekly catering inventories
- Manage the waitress rota for coverage in store.
To oversee and manage the HR requirements and liaise with the head office department on the following:
- HR Communications
- Monthly Birthday Calendar
- Staff expenses submission support
- Staff presents & flowers
- Business cards monthly order
- Support with uniform orders and distribution
- Ensure sick days & holidays are entered on the system to match the rota
- Prepare the payroll monthly with all incentives and overtime.
- Support any other HR requirements
Oversee all administrative requirements for the Boutique Director and management team as follows:
- Prepare rota skeleton for the year
- Highlight important days (Events / Bank Holidays)
- Monitor sick days & holidays are entered
- Monitor balance of worked and off days
- Duty Manager’s shifts (Opening & Closing)
- Prepare Management & Waitresses Rota
Profil Experience Required:
- Phones/Ipads handover and policy signing
- Support with Apps
- Support with Staff account issues (Follow up with Paris IT support)
- Digital coordinator role: meetings, incident report & follow up, proposals for improves, ideas and etc.
- Previous Personal Assistant and administration experience at a Management level, ideally from a luxury environment
- Competent user of all Microsoft Office programs
- Self-motivated with excellent communication skills – written and spoken
- Ability to build relationships with colleagues across the Boutique and Head Office to ensure efficiency