The Retail Training Manager, West Coast is one of the primary ambassadors of the CELINE image, product knowledge and service experience: they have the responsibility to communicate and enhance the vision of the brand through the retail network for the assigned area.
- Provide regular training to the store teams in areas of Product Knowledge, Brand, Selling Ceremony, Client Experience skills in order to deliver the best retail experience.
- Follow up regularly with the Store Managers and the Client Advisors to ensure standards are met.
- Develop focused training sessions for special products, events and launches.
- Perform needs assessment and ensure tools & resources are in place.
- Support training through effective store visits and coaching on the selling floor.
- Partner with market or regional director to deliver all required training through an organized and planned calendar.
- Host and drive group meetings for New Hires, Store Manager conferences, launch of selling ceremonies, refresher of selling skills, key brand or energy events.
- Communicate and effectively share Training tools, resources, materials with store teams.
- Collaborate with the International Retail Training Manager for Image, Product knowledge and Service experience based in Paris, with HR and Retail teams in the development of new training projects.
- Manage travel and work calendar to deliver all activities in timely manner and meet budget.
- Utilize and communicate reporting tools (Financial or Mystery Shops) to drive performance
- Bachelor’s Degree equivalent preferred
- 5-year Training experience, preferably in the luxury fashion and/or retail sector
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent communication, presentation, facilitation skills
- Highly organized, able to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Energetic and curious
- Passionate about the brand and the retail industry
- Innovative and highly inspirational in approach
- Able to build effective relationships