Christian Dior Couture offers more than a beautiful brand to our clients; we invite them to be part of the heritage, to share our passion for luxury and to be part of the Dior family. We look for the same desire in our employees, to have enthusiasm and passion about being part of the House of Dior.
We are currently seeking a Senior Sales Consultant with an expertise in luxury sales to join our Boutique Heathrow Terminal 3, to develop client relationships and to become a specialist in Dior couture.
This is a full time role which requires flexibility to work on early, middle and late shifts, Monday to Sunday.
- To greet, serve and advise customers giving the highest standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop loyalty with our customers by building relationships with customers through a 1-2-1 personal shopper style approach to sales.
- To demonstrate product knowledge on all categories and to have an awareness of current advertising & marketing campaigns, new launches and promotions.
- Introduce add-on sales and achieve maximum sales potential in line with individual and departmental targets
- To deal effectively with customer complaints by liaising with the line manager when necessary.
- Ensure a knowledge of sales targets and [department/boutique] performance on a daily and weekly basis
- Follow all stock management procedures
- Support the team to maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and display within the [department/boutique]
- To be conversant with selling systems, cash and credit and exchange procedures.
- To maintain the highest standards of housekeeping and retail standards within the store
- Take all actions necessary to maximise security and prevent theft of product
- To ensure that the Department operates in accordance with the Company administration systems and procedures to minimise losses
- Participate in team meetings and make a positive contribution
- To carry out any additional duties as directed by the management team.Profil
The ideal candidate would:
- Previous experience within luxury fashion as a Sales Consultant
- Strong knowledge of the fashion industry
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills
- Ability to build, maintain and develop strong relationships with the clients
- Driven to succeed and motivated to achieve personal and team goals
- A passion for Christian Dior and our collections
- Be able to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Be able to work alone as well as part of a team
- Continuously maintain high standards,
- Have a fluent command of English. Fluency in a second language (preferred)
- Be eligible to work in the UK