Store Loss Prevention Investigator Profil Job ID:
217276 Store Name/Number:
CA-Hillsdale (0028) Address:
60 - 31st Ave, Space #1016, San Mateo, CA 94403, United States (US) Hourly/Salaried:
Hourly (Non-Exempt) Full Time/Part Time:
Full Time Position Type:
Regular Store Loss Prevention Investigator
Sephora Loss Prevention is constantly evolving to ensure we have products available to delight our clients. Our action-oriented Investigators and Managers employ leading edge technology in stores, distribution centers and our Field Support Center to positively impact bottom line results. With respect for all, we act safely to resolve theft situations without disrupting the client experience. We operate with transparency, celebrate openly and foster teamwork in pursuit of our goals.
As a Store Loss Prevention Investigator, you protect the assets of the store against theft. Working with the District Loss Prevention Manager, you will partner with store leadership in the development and execution of Store Shrink Plans. In addition, you will: Your responsibilities include:
We think you’d be a great for this role if you have:
- Conduct surveillance on the sales floor as well as utilizing CCTV system to identify, observe, and apprehend or deter individuals from committing external thefts
- Adhere to all laws and Sephora policies concerning apprehensions, search and seizure, and the preservation of evidence
- Prepare prompt and complete reports relative to all theft incidents, merchandise recoveries, accident investigations, and audits
- Testify in court on behalf of the company, in any case, criminal or civil, to which you are summoned
- Heighten and maintain store LP awareness by attending and participating in store meetings, new hire trainings and continuous Beauty Advisor training
- Provide support and work in multiple store locations if hired in a multi-store area
- Investigate internal theft using a variety of resources, including exception-based reporting, in partnership with District Loss Prevention Managers
- Demonstrate our Sephora values: Passion, Innovation, Expertise, Balance, Respect, Teamwork, and Initiative.
Our legal team wants you to know what’s required:
- Minimum 1-year asset protection or loss prevention experience in a retail environment
- Flexible availability to work during “peak” retail hours such as nights, weekends, and holidays
- Strong communication skills
While at Sephora, you’ll enjoy
- Ability to stand/walk the sales floor for entire shift, with or without accommodation
- Satisfy and maintain all licensing requirements (as required by state or local jurisdiction)
- Adherence to Sephora’s dress code and other policies in the Sephora Employee Handbook
- Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging We pledge to create a beauty community where everyone’s uniqueness is celebrated, respected, and honored. We will drive diversity, equity, and inclusion in all aspects of our business. We believe in demonstrating our values with action!
- Meaningful Rewards Sephora offers comprehensive medical benefits, generous vacation and holiday time off, commuter benefits, an employee discount, free beauty product gifts from brand partners, and more. Details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: Click Here
to view additional information related to various state-specific wage transparency laws.