Poste Position Overview:
Video Producer is responsible for ensuring all video content is executed to the highest possible quality, within budget, adhering to best business practices and department timelines. This role requires candidates with excellent verbal and written communication skills as they will be responsible for liaising between the creative team, external vendors, and various internal departments. Candidate should have exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail, as they will spend a significant time working with various teams to build and manage schedules and will be responsible for reviewing assets and assuring quality control before assets are reviewed with creative team or delivered internally. Candidates should have a minimum of 3 years of industry experience, ideally working brand-side in a video producer role.Key Accountabilities:
- Post-production coordination including internal creative team communications, liaising with external partners, reviewing edits and deliverables, quality control.
- Occasional shoot attendance where required to ensure successful film capture.
- Coordinate drive delivery between shoot, vendors, and creative teams.
- Responsible for creative kick off of edit process.
- Carefully review rounds post production as they come in to ensure creative brief and all creative notes were addressed before sharing with creative team.
- Must ensure quality of final deliverables (QC) before accepting from vendors and delivering internally.
- Manage internal team process including budget meetings, Content Production team meetings, Production team meetings, briefing meetings.
- Oversee pre-production coordination with vendors/directors to ensure all deliverables are properly accounted for, technical specs are correct.
- Manage drive archive.
- Schedule and participate in creative reviews of video assets in order to effectively communicate feedback to vendors.
- Leads external vendor briefing, bidding, negotiation, and budget management throughout life of project.
- Build and manage post schedule in collaboration with internal operations and markets.
- Responsible for ensuring all assets are delivered to the appropriate internal teams.
- Responsible for organizing and sharing asset usage information and archiving for future negotiations.
- Programs: Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Keynote.
- At least 3 years post-production experience, ideally on brand side, working with external vendors and the in-house team through editing process through to delivery.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong schedule and timeline management.
- Team player with ability to stay calm and clear under pressure.
- Willing to work from office at least 3 days per week.
- Strong understand of video technical requirements and deliverables as well as usage and media placements.
- Film editing software, project management software.
- Line Production and on set video production experience is a plus.
- Experience with music licensing, director contracting, and usage.