About the Role Waiter / Waitress, Malmaison OTE up to £12.80 Per Hour (including Loyalty & Tronc), 40 Hours Permanent Contract London Get paid for doing what you love, get loads of perks and benefits, learn something new and make a career for Life with Malmaison. In this role you will be the face of the restaurant, you'll help control the flow, and communicate with the Kitchen and the restaurant management to ensure smooth and controlled dining experience for our guests. We are open 7 days a week 365 days a year and need people to work a range of shifts and days - this means we can offer great flexibility if required. We are busier generally during evenings and weekends but shift patterns and contracted hours can all be discussed at interview. If you are looking for career training we offer nationally recognized apprenticeships which sit alongside our detailed brand training. We'll help you be 'The Difference' between good and great guest experiences . Experience isn't a deal breaker but a passion for great customer service and a willingness to learn new skills is essential.
Do you want to be part of something different, working with the best food, drink and a brand you can be proud of.
We create memories that our guests never forget. This could be the next step for you into a F&B Management role – we actively encourage internal development and progression. Onwards and upwards
Benefits In addition to competitive rates of pay we offer:
Our Sustainability Goals:
- Heavily discounted Staff Room Rates at Malmaison, Hotel du Vin and Frasers Hospitality with rooms available from £40 per night.
- Discounted Friends and Family Room Rate with 50% off best available rate.
- 35% off your bill when you dine in our Brasseries and Bistros
- Fully funded Apprenticeship programmes that support you in developing your career
- High Street Discounts on a range of high street shops, experiences, holidays and much much more
- Cycle to work scheme – save up to 40% on a wide range of bikes
- Healthcare Cash Plans - dental, optical, medical and more available from £5 per month
- Referral schemes that pay up to £1500 (just for getting your mates jobs!)
- A decent uniform that doesn’t make you look like an extra from a 70s TV sitcom.
- We have a Wellness & National Campaign Days Calendar which promotes and encourages activities like – Pay Day Lunches/Treats, National Popcorn Day, Mental Health Awareness week and more
- We work with Wagestream giving instant access to your pay as it’s earnt. Wagestream is a tool for everyday life that lets you get paid your way by letting you track your wages in real time, stream up to 50% of the money you’re already earned, learn easy tips to manage your money better and save direct from your salary
- We offer a Loyalty Bonus that pays up to 50% of your monthly salary every 6 months – just for doing your job 😊
- We also offer complimentary stays on your 1st, 3rd and 5th anniversary with Dinner, Bed & Breakfast
- We are a proud sponsor of The Burnt Chef Project raising money whilst developing our own Mental Health First Aiders (MHFA) – we have fully qualified MHFA in each property
- Employee Assistance Programme – free, confidential advice available 24/7 to you and your family
Interested?? Click Apply Now
- 100% of our electricity is generated using renewable energy with most of it coming from Wind Farms around the UK
- We recycle a minimum of 70% of the waste from our hotels. This target is achieved by everyone I the hotel focusing on the waste we produce and is championed by our Sustainability Council who work on project year round
- We have moved to a chemical free cleaning system in our bedrooms and public areas and an enzyme based eco-friendly system for our kitchens.
- Volunteer to work for sustainable charities 2 days per year on full pay instead of your normal workplace
Frasers Hospitality, Malmaison & Hotel Du Vin are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.