Duties and Responsibilities
- Support company’s philosophy and company culture through the use of Pillars and Legendary Quality Experiences on a daily basis to ensure Guest Satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
- To be able to lead and communicate with his/her colleagues during the outlet operation
- To supervise and participate in running of an efficient and profitable operation in the areas for which you are responsible. Liaise with your manager to actively encourage a professional and dedicated team.
- To assist the Outlet Manager in enabling employees to consistently achieve the service and product delivery standards with a high degree of client care and service at all times
- Oversees the set-up and operation of a station/section in a restaurant
- Provide services for guest such as order taker, promoting the restaurant food and beverages.
- To Ensure that all in-house VIP's list and amenities are registered, and any relevant information is discussed
- To overseas and maintain the Mini bars stock/operation.
- Provide recommendation and prepare wine choice for the guest.
- To co-ordinate the service of food and beverage efficiently and accurately.
- To report and follow up all maintenance defaults affecting efficient and professional delivery of service.
- To involve with service related to VIP guests
- To respond proactively to guest queries, ensuring that appropriate action is taken in the absence of the manager/assistant, followed by effective communication
- To identify and carry out any specific training and development needs among the team
- To perform and check all duties related to outlet opening/closing check list
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Outlet Manager
- To carry out and supervise daily, weekly and monthly inventory
- Responsible for cash float and cashiering
- To maintain and order all the store requisition
- To fully inform and aware about all information connecting to Food and Beverage outlets and Mandarin Oriental Jakarta/Group generally
- To maintain all Hotel’s assets
- Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule and holidays.
- Be a self-motivator and motivator of others
- Work in a safe, prudent and organized manner.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of food and preparation
- Have a in-depth knowledge of wine
- Be able to relate to all levels of guests and management.
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in similar position, preferably in luxury environment
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks using time and task management skills.
- Have excellent communication and organization skills
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest
- Have the ability to handle guest requests in a detailed manner
- Have excellent attention to details and service knowledge
Advertised: 14 Oct 2021 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 01 Nov 2021 SE Asia Standard Time
Other suggested jobs
Constance Halaveli Resort
USEH International Inc
The St. Regis Washington D.C.
- Group Housing CoordinatorMiami, FL, United States
- Spa & Retail ConciergeMiami, FL, United States
- Laundry Valet AttendantMiami, FL, United States
- Account Executive, The AmericasLos Angeles, CA, United States
- Americas - Group and Business Travel Sales ManagerBoston, MA, United States