Duties and Responsibilities
- To be responsible for supervising the assigned station within the Pastry & Bakery Kitchen.
- To ensures that his/her station is managed efficiently and according to the established concept statements.
- To supervise the Commis de cuisine and the assigned kitchen Trainees.
- To ensure that the Fire Life Health Safety and Security company standards and HACCP Standards are maintained and carried out. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100% on the MOHG health and safety audit.
- Organize food production in a cost effective and hygienic manner.
- Prepare menu in accordance with quality, availability and seasonality ingredients and ensure market lists are completed on a daily and weekly basis.
- Constantly strive to improve operating procedures.
- To perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned station.
- Identify opportunities for improving the efficiency of the operation of the assigned work station that will benefit our guests.
- Identify opportunities for reducing costs without affecting the level of service or product received by our guests.
- Use the Colleague Handbook in understanding the consistent way of Communicating Rules & Regulation to our Team.
- Controls the effort of superior Cleanness throughout the assigned work station.
- Control all efforts that our entire superior Save and Sound codes are in place at all times.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as required by the Assistant Pastry Chef/Pastry Chef from time to time.
Advertised: 01 Dec 2020 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 26 Jan 2021 SE Asia Standard Time