Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the world's most prestigious hotels and resorts. The Group now operates or has under development over 40 hotels with more than 11,000 rooms in 25 countries in key business and leisure destinations.
The Hotel :
Ideally located on the charming Via Andegari, Mandarin Oriental, Milan is a stylish and intimate hotel, featuring 104 guestrooms, including 32 beautifully appointed suites. Set in the heart of the city, only steps away from the world-renowned La Scala opera house, it inhabits four elegant 18th Century buildings in Milan's most prestigious district. The hotel features a fine-dining restaurant, Seta and a bar-bistro, Mandarin Bar + Bistrot where an eclectic choice of contemporary cuisine and cocktails are offered in chic surroundings. The Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Milan is the city's most comprehensive, offering a holistic approach to rejuvenation and relaxation in tranquil, meditative surroundings that feature indoor swimming pool and six private treatment rooms. In addition, the hotel has two versatile function rooms that benefit from natural daylight.
- Maintain a high standard of specified work in accordance with the indications of the Executive Chef
- Ensure food preparation, quality and presentation are met at all times
- Monitor stock movement and report to the Senior Chef on duty for replenishing on your section
- Carry out daily and weekly procedures, including temperature checks, food labelling/dating and storage
- Keep high standards of personal hygiene
- To be punctual for work and report to the Senior Chef on duty on arrival in the kitchen
- To keep high standards of cleanliness on section where employed, also to assist in any job regarding hygiene or cleanliness
- Ensure adherence to the hotel’s Food Safety and Health & Safety policies at all times.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Hospitality/Tourism or equivalent.
- At least 1 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of HACCP.
Advertised: 07 Oct 2021 W. Europe Daylight Time
Applications close: 30 Nov 2021 W. Europe Standard Time