This Marriott hotel welcomes you to Missouri with modern style, excellent service, and a fantastic location. The hotel is ideally situated just a short walk from the exciting Power & Light District - Kansas City's premier destination for entertainment and nightlife.
Description of the Training:
Gain invaluable skills and knowledge in the Food and Beverage department of a world-leading luxury hotel/resort through a J-1 program at the Marriott Hotels & Resorts. During your program, you will receive training and mentorship from industry leaders in the F&B field as you rotate through different outlets on the property.
This rotational program is designed to give you exposure to the international hospitality industry and give you the experience to excel in your career when you return to your home country.
ITN & Odyssey's All-inclusive Program:
Unlike most J-1 Program providers, a regional ITN representative will guide you through a streamlined registration process, thanks to ITN and ODYSSEY’s all-inclusive approach. ITN and ODYSSEY will be on hand to provide you with the very best personalized service from the time that you arrive in the United States until your departure from the United States upon completion of your program.
Description of the Location:
Kansas City sits on Missouri's western edge, straddling the border with Kansas. It's known for its barbecue, jazz heritage and fountains. Downtown, the American Jazz Museum shares a building with the Negro Leagues Baseball Museum in the historic 18th & Vine Jazz District. The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art, with giant shuttlecocks out front, houses nearly 40,000 works of art, from ancient to contemporary collections.
• Must be a current student of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or recent graduate (less than 12 months ago) of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution.
• Or a graduate of a Hospitality or Tourism post-secondary academic institution (more than 12 months ago,) with 12 months of verifiable related work experience.
• Or must have 5 years of verifiable related work experience.
- Job type
- Kansas City, MO, United States
- Starting in
- As soon as possible
- Contract duration
- 12 months
- Positions available
- Pay range
- $1300/month + tips
- Other Benefits
- Complimentary meals are provided for candidates during their shifts.
International Trainee Network - ITN
The International Trainee Network (ITN) is a cultural exchange organization based in Los Angeles, California with almost 20 years of experience working with the J-1 Visa Exchange Program.
ITN is currently the largest provider of J-1 luxury hospitality programs in the United States thanks to our network of 6 international ITN offices, 40 international partner universities and over 200 partner hotels.
Our mission is to provide culturally immersive experiences and world-class hospitality training to students and young professionals from around the world. Enrolling in an international exchange program is the beginning of a journey that can impact your life both professionally and personally.
We invite you to begin your journey with us!
Other suggested jobs
Meet our team
- Californian Hospitality with a Guest Services J-1 ProgramMonterey, CA, United States
- Experience California with a Rotational J-1 Rooms Division ProgramLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Internship Program in CaliforniaLafayette, CA, United States
- F&B J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States
- Rooms Division J-1 Program in Silicon ValleyMenlo Park, CA, United States