This is a reporting and analytics role in which you’ll use prior transactional reporting and analytical experience to support the organization’s Learning + Development organization. You will engage creatively and flexibly as you partner with a variety of subject matter experts to maintain reporting solutions for different audiences and develop analytics to demonstrate training impact. Your data analyst experience with supporting projects in the hospitality or service industry is critical to your success in this position. Preferred experience includes providing platform support and issue resolution, data mining, report creation/automation, and analytics. What this means:
- You will manage the support mailbox for reporting and other learning platform questions/issues
- You will create/run monthly and quarterly dashboards for leadership on priority learning initiatives
- You will utilize analytics to demonstrate the impact of training programs
- You will support business as usual operations through the management of self-service reporting tools, conducting training on those tools, and running ad hoc reports as needed
- You will also partner with vendors to implement reporting enhancements (including requirements and testing) and troubleshoot/resolve issues and escalations
This position can be located remotely, with some travel to our corporate headquarters in Bethesda, Maryland.
You possess experience in the subjects below and demonstrate strong support and relationship skills as follows:
- You’re fully engaged with and can execute intake from team members to fulfill one-time and ongoing requests
- You have a passion for mining large volumes of data looking for trends and actionable takeaways
- You have experience developing analytical strategies for learning programs
- You thrive when able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You’ve developed excellent communication skills.
- You’ve can tell a story with summarized data
- You’ve got experience with and a love for databases, queries, and summarizing results using large data sets
- Your attention to detail is impeccable
On a daily basis, you will be able to demonstrate skills in Business Processes, Functional Results, Managing Execution, and Building Relationships. Including:
- Building learning reports from analysis, design, and build, through the creation of final deliverables
- Interacting with subject matter experts across a variety of clients, e.g., discipline or brand, to design and develop effective reporting solutions.
- Clearly and concisely present results to clients on learning reports.
- Exploring alternative methods/mediums of providing analytical and reporting solutions to the field.
- Managing time and resources to meet project deadlines and changing business and/or market needs.
- Developing relationships with internal and external stakeholders, across regions, brands, and disciplines.
- BS/BA degree (required); HR degree a plus
- You have a minimum of 3 years of HR reporting analyst experience within the area of human resources, including:
- Advanced MS Excel (VLOOKUP, pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros)
- Advanced MS Access
- Power BI
- Optional, but preferred:
- SAP SuccessFactors
- Oracle HCM