Housekeeping & LaundryLocation
Munich Marriott Hotel, Berliner Strasse 93, Munich, Bavaria, Germany VIEW ON MAP Schedule
We want our guests to feel completely at home with us - and for this, every little detail counts. From the first moment they enter their room/our hotel, they should feel that they can look forward to a carefree stay. To pure relaxation in the clean, freshly made beds that await them every evening. To impeccably aligned pillows and sparkling mirrors. Small details like these condense into a flawless overall impression that gives our guests the certainty: With us, they are in the best of hands. Namely in yours. We want our guests to feel at home even when they are traveling - then they will remain loyal to us.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for a full-time Assistant Housekeeping Manager (m/f/d)
as soon as possible. This is what your day looks like:
What we wish from you:
- Assistant manager for the housekeeping area
- Control of the rooms and public areas after cleaning, taking into account the compliance with our high quality standards
- Supporting the housekeeping management in the administration of daily activities
- Create duty rosters for the department
- Coordinating tasks and scheduling room cleaning
- Liaison to coordinate the work of housekeeping, engineering, front office and laundry departments
- Document and resolve dissenting room issues with the front desk
- Prepare, distribute and communicate changes in room assignments
- Providing information on available rooms that are ready for guest use
- Preparing reports on arrivals and departures
What would you do with €250?
- Several years of experience in housekeeping
- Ideally experience with Opera
- A keen eye for detail
- Expert knowledge and handling of cleaning products
- Planning, delegation and team building skills
- Friendly, courteous demeanor
- Strong team spirit
- Good German and English language skills
Our benefits are designed to help you get the most out of every day. That is why you get to choose an additional individual benefit based on your needs.
From fuel vouchers, a higher travel allowance, additional insurance to extra vacation days, there is plenty to choose from. *Would you like a little more?
Do you feel like embarking on your career journey with Marriott?
- Permanent and secure employment contract
- An open and diverse working environment with flat hierarchies and plenty of room to contribute your own ideas and initiatives
- Structured induction within the department
- Continuous development opportunities including regular feedback meetings and training sessions
- Positive team spirit with joint events
- "TakeCare" program with many offers around the topic of health and mental wellbeing
- Travel allowance for public transport or discounted parking space
- Free cleaning of work clothes
- Worldwide discounts at all 8000+ Marriott International hotels, plus 20% off at our restaurants, bars and on spa offerings
- Additional discounts when visiting our own restaurants & bars, as well as our Munich Marriott hotels
In our team you have many opportunities to contribute your talent.
Apply now - we look forward to receiving your application!Munich Marriott Hotel
Berliner Str. 93
80805 MunichSabine Lambrecht
Director of Human Resources
+49 89 36002 830 email@example.com
* Individually selectable benefits are calculated on a pro-rata basis, taking into account the date of entry and working hours.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Marriott International portfolio of brands includes both JW Marriott and Marriott Hotels.Marriott Hotels
, Marriott International’s flagship brand with more than 500 global locations, is advancing the art of hosting so that our guests can travel brilliantly. As a host with Marriott Hotels, you will help keep this promise by delivering premium choices, sophisticated style, and well-crafted details. With your skills and imagination, together we will innovate and reinvent the future of travel. JW Marriott
is part of Marriott International's luxury portfolio and consists of more than 80 beautiful properties in gateway cities and distinctive resort locations around the world. JW believes our associates come first. Because if you’re happy, our guests will be happy. It’s as simple as that. Our hotels offer a work experience unlike any other, where you’ll be part of a community and enjoy a true camaraderie with a diverse group of co-workers. JW creates opportunities for training, development, recognition and most importantly, a place where you can really pursue your passions in a luxury environment. Treating guests exceptionally starts with the way we take care of our associates. That’s The JW Treatment™.