Four Points by Sheraton Los Angeles International Airport, 9750 Airport Boulevard, Los Angeles, California, United States VIEW ON MAP Schedule
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Aimbridge Hospitality. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB SUMMARY
Provide the leadership expertise that ensures the effective and efficient operation of the hotel, including, but not limited to, the achievement of stated operational goals and profitability objectives, guest and associate relations and satisfaction, market penetration, safety and security, and owner and brand relations. Lead and participate in total hotel management as a member of the hotel Executive Committee, and in the community as a representative of ownership, the brand and Highgate hotels within the market.JOB REQUIRMENTS
- 20% Lead, through the entire staff, the effective management of the Rooms, Food & Beverage, Sales, Revenue Management and Engineering functional areas to maximize financial performance while upholding quality standards and maximizing levels of guest satisfaction.
- 20% Direct the maximization of room revenue by anticipation of market shifts, development and monitoring of annual business and marketing plans, and participating in appropriate national marketing efforts.
- 20% Measure the effectiveness of broad-based marketing plans and yield management efforts to maximize the number of market segments needed and to diversify the sources of revenues.
- 20% Ensure the development of a realistic and attainable strategic business plan that defines operational goals and profitability objectives.
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- 5% Coordinate capital improvement projects to maintain/upgrade quality standards and property image, and to protect assets from neglect, damage or deterioration.