Residence Inn Canton, 5280 Broadmoor Circle NW, Canton, Ohio, United States VIEW ON MAP Schedule
This hotel is owned and operated by an independent franchisee, Galaxy Hotels Group. The franchisee controls all aspects of the hotel’s employment policies and practices, including the selection and hiring process. If you accept a position at this hotel you will be employed by a franchisee and not by Marriott International.JOB SUMMARY
The Regional Manager will prepare and establish all the property's business plans, while maintaining the highest ethical standards of operation, quality of services, and facilities for all facilities. The Regional Manager will ensure a good working relationship with all properties by overseeing and guiding the staff through open communications and “hands-on” participation.Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop and prepare the property operating budgets, and review them with VP Operations, Ownership, and Corporate Management.
• Monitor the property expenses and direct General Managers to conform to budgetary guidelines.
• Review and critique all budget variances submitted by the properties.
• Review financial statements with each General Manager in the understanding and property performance as reflected in the Profit & Loss statements.Qualifications and Skills:
• Basic reading, writing, and math skills.
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Good communication skills to interact with guests, managers, and supervisors.
• Ability to utilize often problem solving, reasoning, and organizational skills.JOB REQUIREMENTS
This company is an equal opportunity employer.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 - 3 years of Marriott experience required