Metro Wholesales & Foodservices started its international Meat Sourcing Office (Rotterdam Trading Office located in Delft, the Netherlands) in 2011 with only 4 people.
Today we are with 40 colleagues, more than 13 nationalities and we have a turnover of > 250M€. RTO is serving world-wide approx. 780 stores in 24 countries.
Looking each day for innovations, the best quality & service and most competitive prices for our clients. By working with highly certified suppliers only we can assure our colleagues and final customers full transparency.
We monitor the whole supply-chain, from Farm to Fork.
Job Description Our Commercial Department is looking for re-enforcement.
- Assist the sourcing & selling experts during supplier and article negotiations on a regular base - Support sourcing & selling experts in supplier portfolio and assortment management
- Coordinate assortment demands, execute goods within TO Meat Network
- Support Daily business with Metro Countries incl. price alignments, ordering (incl. full order process, PO/SP/TO/DA) - Reporting to sourcing and selling expert
Skills: - Good insights in sourcing / procurement
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Strong administrative skills
- Professionalism and attention to service
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, spoken and written
- French is a big plus
- Preferably 2-3 years of working experience in the FMCG business
- Preferably knowledge of export procedures
- Preferably 2-3 years of experience in a commercial environment
- Self-disciplined and are able to work independently and pressure
- Able to work in a rapidly expanding business environment
- Target and result oriented
- Curious to learn all about the Meat Business
You have the ability to:
- Adapt to new cultures
- Understand and learn about new cultures
- Integrate in existing side functions
- Understand the customer needs and market trends and have strong commitment toward this.
Do you see yourself in this position? Do not hesitate to apply for this position!
Contact our HR Department in case of questions at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about working at METRO visit www.metro.taleo.net and www.werkenbijmakro.nl
Acquisition towards this vacancy is not appreciated.
See job description
We renew our dedication to our customers'success every day – consistently and without compromise. We share a passion for food with our customers. We know what matters to them, we understand their needs and we are there to support them. As a supplier, an adviser, an enabler and a 'Champion for Independent Business'– for 16 million customers in 34 countries.