A unique ownership product offering the opportunity for five-star holidays in choice destinations. The vacation lifestyle is yours to explore with Anantara and affiliated destinations, from one exotic locale to the next, for your family today and generations to come.
Responsible for leading, guiding and developing a team of approximately 8-10 remote customer services supervisors specializing in handling owner’s feedback in the achievement of team productivity and service objectives.
Owner Relations : ensure customer complaints are addressed in a timely and conclusive manner. This includes all complaints relating to Club Points Ownerships, issues involving regulatory agency such as Consumer Protection Board matters, issues involving arbitration, local courts and other sensitive issues as deemed appropriate by AVC functional heads. The Customer Services Manager will execute both reactive and proactive strategies in conjunction with the Marketing, Sales and Club Services departments to address Guests and Club Points Owners’ complaints.
Resolutions : As directed by Assistant Director of Resolutions, the Assistant Customer Services Manager will assist in the review of (1) marketing material directed to consumers at large, including contest entry slips, direct mail pieces and Owner Referral material. Administration of submissions to various jurisdictions as required; and (2) sales collateral used at sales preview galleries, including Disclosure Statement, T-Sheet, Owner’s Acknowledgement, Wall Boards, etc.
Native language proficiency in Mandarin is a key requirement for success in this role. Additional proficiency in Cantonese and English will be highly regarded.
Key Responsibilities :
- Assist to manage the day-to-day operations of the Compliance department. This includes hiring, training and performance reviews for Customer Service staff; review of consumer correspondence; interfacing with Legal, Sales, Club Services, Regulators, Club Points Owners and consumers as necessary; and coordinating efforts across division lines as required.
- Represent AVC in arbitration, mediation and local court cases. Prepare accurate and comprehensive documentation supporting AVC’s position.
- Prepare comprehensive monthly reports focusing on key issues of concern. Identify repetitive issues and address with appropriate management personnel.
- Review sales and marketing material directed to the consumer at large. Coordinate feedback with sales and marketing as necessary.
- Establish proactive relationships with regulatory agencies and public forums to ensure AVC are viewed in a positive light within the community.
- Special projects as assigned.
- To serve as the key contact point for our Club Owners, providing customer service and reservation service to Club Owners in the language of their choice.
- To also liaise closely with the Contract Administration and Financial Services departments, ensuring sales contracts are processed and payments collected in an accurate and timely manner.
Track and analyze individual team member performance data
Create development plans for each team member that contains positive, creative and effective ideas on ways they can improve their performance
Ensure team member understand and apply information presented during formal training sessions
Conduct informal training sessions of team members
Serve as a mentor for team member
Monitor team member as appropriate and provide feedback, which encourages development
Effectively communicate, at the team and individual levels
Conduct team meetings on a regular basis
Maintain an environment where excellence is rewarded, personal development encouraged
Maintain high employee satisfaction levels
Reward and recognize individual and team performance
Understand, utilize and enforce department and company policy, procedures and standards
Measure and improve productivity, conduct, and quality standards / expectations
Prepare and conduct monthly and annual performance reviews
Document performance conversations and take appropriate corrective action.
Program and Product Administration:
Ensure team member properly use and communicate details of the products and programs
Resolve escalated servicing issues
Take supervisor calls from owners and handle until resolved
Provide assistance to other departments (Training, Human Resources, etc.) as required
Assist in the selection of team member by conducting interviews
Provide frontline technical assistance (passwords, computer/phone problems) to agents
Conduct tours of team members who visit the office.
Personal Learning and Self-Improvement:
Assume full accountability for learning of new skills, techniques, programs, etc
Create and execute a development plan in concert with immediate Manager
Participate fully in coaching sessions and partner with immediate supervisor and others in development process
High School Diploma or equivalent required with 4-year college degree preferred.
2 years leadership experience in a Customer Experience environment required.
Self-motivated, high energy, principled-based leadership qualities.
Ability to develop and motivate staff.
Sound judgment and critical thinking abilities.
Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Strong analytical skills including ability to review employee data and behavior to target coaching opportunities.
Demonstrated strong oral and written communication skills including confidence speaking in front of large groups.
Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word,and PowerPoint.
MUST have good command of spoken and written ENGLISH language and be a Native Chinese.
Immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
Excellent listening skills, critical-thinker with attention to detail.
Willing to work on rotating shifts.
Ability to conduct meeting.
Demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality.